Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• They get through a few mangers.
  • iaitch said:

They get through a few mangers.

More than us?
  • Well not quite like 4 in a year but seem to change most seasons.
  • Maybe he's unemployed because no one understands a word he says?
  • saw a few highlights of Sunderland on Saturday and you'll never seen a better example of a side that has just completely lost their way / heart / organisation.

absolutely astounded that they are managed by the same guy that oversaw the most clinical, beautiful, tactical, footballing destruction i have ever seen, when Brighton smashed us at The Valley under Parky.

brighton utterly destroyed us that day. One of the finest league one sides i've seen.
  • edited March 2015

saw a few highlights of Sunderland on Saturday and you'll never seen a better example of a side that has just completely lost their way / heart / organisation.

absolutely astounded that they are managed by the same guy that oversaw the most clinical, beautiful, tactical, footballing destruction i have ever seen, when Brighton smashed us at The Valley under Parky.

brighton utterly destroyed us that day. One of the finest league one sides i've seen.
    Kish made a point to the boo boys too. Ran the show for them.
  • Sponsored links:

• So it all becomes clear:

Diego moves to West Ham
    Gus gets sacked
    Diego helps Sam get sacked
    Gus goes to West Ham
    Diego becomes captain

You left the final phase out:
    West Ham get relegated.
  • Let's be fair though. Isn't the point that PDC made that at times this squad were totally unprofessional?

Equally, at the heart of their defence, they have two players in O'Shea and Brown who, at 34 and 35 respectively and too old and slow to cope with top flight opposition.

And then, of course, they have the mercenary, "he who shall remain nameless", up top. Two goals in 10 matches isn't exactly prolific.
  • saw a few highlights of Sunderland on Saturday and you'll never seen a better example of a side that has just completely lost their way / heart / organisation.

Remember that game well.

It was almost perversely pleasurable to be be so outclassed by another team.

• If Gus and his Back room staff get the tin tack,
    don't let them leave via the dressing room ?
  • Sunderland FC has been a basket case club for a long time, as , for that matter, have been the other N E clubs: under achieving Middlesbrough (until now ?) and madhouse Newcastle.
    Poyet inherited a bunch of old hands and brought in mainly Latin country players, a bad mix of know it alls and shivering in their socks hot weather mercenaries.
    Sunderland FC is in danger of relegation this season, I wonder who will be called in as 'International Rescue'.
    If Poyet wants another football manager's job in the UK, he needs to improve his English language skills a s a p
  • sacked according to sky sports as well
  • time for the 'I'm available' tweet from Curbs.

will be interesting to see who they do bring in
  • cabbles said:

sacked according to sky sports as well

just on BBC London too

• another manager who believes he is better than he is and will get several other prem jobs before up and coming young coaches based on the season he had at brighton where they played stunning football and keeping sunderland up last season in a very shit team season
  • Sponsored links:

• I think I could do this job .how hard can it be .And if I get stuck. I will just ask on charlton life for advice . You lot can be my back room staff .. ..
  • another manager who believes he is better than he is and will get several other prem jobs before up and coming young coaches based on the season he had at brighton where they played stunning football and keeping sunderland up last season in a very shit team season

I agree. Toward the end of his time at Brighton he seemed to intimate that he would consider whether Brighton are the right club to match his ambitions. All he'd done was get them in the play offs. Compare this to someone like Sean Dyche who got shafted a bit at Watford, just cracked on and is now performing almost minor miracles if Burnley stay up. Poyet was of the opinion that because he plays an attractive style of football (at the time), he's a Premiership manager.
  • Made me think of poohgate.
    Had a google and appears it was a dirty dirty Nigel after all.
    http://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/Crystal-Palace-vs-Brighton-poogate-culprit/story-25894802-detail/story.html
  • The man they're looking for...
  • Dick Advocaat (spelling?) is the bookies favourite at the moment.

I'm sure teams will come calling for Parky soon enough. I'd like to see him get another crack at a higher level. Reckon he deserves it.
  • Holloway's free.
  • Mark Warburton?