Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Player Of The Year Dinner -Details

2»

Comments

• Ideally each table will be 10 people although as friends obviously want to be together we will probably end up with a few 9s and maybe even 11 at a squash.
  • I'm taking my son for his birthday ttreat he wanted a tour of Wembley but when I told him what I had done he said that's much better than Wembley dad.will every player be there
  • dancafc said:

I'm taking my son for his birthday ttreat he wanted a tour of Wembley but when I told him what I had done he said that's much better than Wembley dad.will every player be there

Nice one.
  • dancafc said:

I'm taking my son for his birthday ttreat he wanted a tour of Wembley but when I told him what I had done he said that's much better than Wembley dad.will every player be there

That's always the plan, dan.

• Nearly 250 tickets sold up to close of play this afternoon. The initial number on sale is 300 so do not delay if you are going to come to the Player of the Year dinner. We are holding some back for the Valley Party contingent but will probably be near to selling out in the next week.
  • That's great news
  • Unfortunately cannot make this year as I'll be in Vegas.
  • The original allocation of tickets have all sold out but we held back a batch for the Valley Party and some were not needed. There is therefore still time to get tickets for the Player of the Year Dinner and they can be purchased from the Ticket Office at £36 each.
  • Indeed, well done to Fanny and killerjerrylee, having been on a couple of other event committees in the recent past with them,they have a high regard for value for money, as well as all the details that are so time consuming to make these events such a success. Personally I think having an event like this away from the Valley would be rather strange. Hope to go myself.

agree to an extent but the one at The Trafalgar Tavern was frigging awesome (from what I remember ;-)))