Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton V Blackburn 2015 Match Thread

Comments

• Just warming up with a glass of beer in deepest Malaysian jungle.
  • Me too :-(
  • Anyone tuning in who fancies doing some updates in RedM's absence in sure it will be greatly appreciated
  • Anyone tuning in who fancies doing some updates in RedM's absence in sure it will be greatly appreciated

Make no promises after the Kent cup, but I will add if I can
  • Legends for me this lot coming up. My era when I was a young whipper snapper
  • 5 miles in an hour
    West Ham aren't even at home , which usually is the reason
    Like our line up a lot
    Gotta lay blackburn 2.6ish how are they favourites
  • At my girlfriends masters graduation instead of The Valley, first home game missed this season, hardly any signal here and the heating is on full blast, COYR please win for me!
  • This presentation is brilliant. I'm getting all teary eyed.
  • 5 miles in an hour
    Like our line up a lot

Knowing the way we start, as long as you can get there by the 20th minute, you should not miss our first goal
  • brilliant presentation ... legends
  • Sponsored links:

• ross1 said:

5 miles in an hour
    Like our line up a lot

Knowing the way we start, as long as you can get there by the 20th minute, you should not miss our first goal
    I'll settle for that :smile:

COYR..........
  • I'm not gonna make first half so will swerve it
  • I'm not gonna make first half so will swerve it

But then you will miss our 2nd and 3rd goals
  • Also in Cornwall from my little cottage in Looe: Hoovered the stairs, washed up and cleaned the hob. Hung out the washing. Now for football and a bottle of beer!
  • Gomez rested. Don't want him injured as we would struggle to meet our sales target without him. ;-)
  • Also in Cornwall from my little cottage in Looe: Hoovered the stairs, washed up and cleaned the hob. Hung out the washing. Now for football and a bottle of beer!

Heck, all these people in Cornwall. Trying to get as far away as you can from The Valley without going to Scotland.
  • presentation?
  • Alex Song v Coquelin just starting
  • presentation?

I'm looking a bit scruffy in t shirt and old shorts.
  • Sponsored links:

• BBC page down, no statistics unless they sort it
  • Well, I'm in Scotland ;-) Mull of Kintyre today, watching the rugby, following this thread and drinking a lovely Fyne Ale.

COYA!!
  • presentation?

The team from the 68-69 season. Brilliant.
  • I'm sitting by a pool in Gambia.
  • The game has started.
  • Blackburn get us underway - the sun is out, let's go! #CAFCLive

Heck, all these people in Cornwall. Trying to get as far away as you can from The Valley without going to Scotland.
    I'm busy trying to get back!
  • COME ON YOU REDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  • Consecutive corners for Blackburn. A bit of Blackburn pressure
  • 1:43 Attempt missed. Alex Baptiste (Blackburn Rovers) right footed shot from more than 35 yards is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Lee Williamson.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!