Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Piss off Sky he's shite!!!!!!... Christophe Lepoint, now there's a man who knows how to erm trap a ball huh
  • Good stuff.
    Interesting on Luzon “I think it just took a bit of time for him to get his ideas across”
  • Comes across so well in every interview of his I've read. Seems to have his head screwed on
  • Love the dig at Wednesday too, must read CL
  • Comes across so well in every interview of his I've read. Seems to have his head screwed on

I suggest watch his interviews on Player next time... :)
  • sam3110 said:

must read CL

He's one of our own...

• It’s obvious Jordan Cousins is in a good place. He’s just dropped his sister off at the airport

bit rude, I am sure he loves his sister :smile:
  • It’s obvious Jordan Cousins is in a good place. He’s just dropped his sister off at the airport

Perhaps the airport is the good place referred to, and he likes hanging around runways and terminals

Perhaps the airport is the good place referred to, and he likes hanging around runways and terminals
    Plane Spotter? I don't know, what's wrong with Trainspotting then?
  • From reading the interview it doesn't seem too likely that he'll be around for a while for us, with his goal to work hard to be playing in the Premier League soon with no mention of us!
  • Sponsored links:

• Great interview. Well done Jordan.
  • “I’m proper versatile!” Love it.
  • From reading the interview it doesn't seem too likely that he'll be around for a while for us, with his goal to work hard to be playing in the Premier League soon with no mention of us!

I have no problem with any player using us as a stepping stone to grt into the prem. 5-6 team-mates show the same desire & it could be enough to get them all there..........with us.

'Want to be playing' being the key thing, great player but let's face it he's not banging on the door for prem teams just yet.

• edited March 2015
  • Comes across so well in every interview of his I've read.

He's one of our own...

He must read a lot of my posts then
  • Sick comment. Bang out of order.
  • Whose, mine?
  • brogib said:

Whose, mine?

No, the one above it.

Sir John humphrey noticed it too.
  • Sponsored links:

• As someone who's never quite got all the fuss over Jordan I'm hoping long term I'll eat my words. Thought he had by far his best game for us against Forest.
  • Great interview. He comes across as a very decent and matured lad. Hopefully he'll stay with us as long as possible.
  • J BLOCK said:

From reading the interview it doesn't seem too likely that he'll be around for a while for us, with his goal to work hard to be playing in the Premier League soon with no mention of us!

'Want to be playing' being the key thing, great player but let's face it he's not banging on the door for prem teams just yet.

You are joking of course.
  • When I saw him at right back for the U18s, I thought he was not even going to make it as a pro. His rate of improvement since then has been superb. Perhaps his passing range means that he won't play for one of the elite clubs, but he's already premier league quality IMO.
  • buckshee said:

As someone who's never quite got all the fuss over Jordan I'm hoping long term I'll eat my words. Thought he had by far his best game for us against Forest.

Same for me. I've always seen lots and lots of effort but a shortage of quality. However the lad is coming on in leaps and bounds so here's hoping he keeps it up. Seems like a well grounded kid too.

Did he buy you some trainers? !
    Poor comment and totally unnecessary.
    I don't understand
  • edited March 2015
    He's certainly having a good season and getting better. He needs to work on his ball retention though. I'm not digging him out, I just think it's pointless having great stats of covering ground at high intensity if you don't keep the ball when he gets it back. That's why he's not Prem quality yet but he's a young lad and that will come as he matures as a player.
  • PL54 said:

Comes across so well in every interview of his I've read. Seems to have his head screwed on

Did he buy you some trainers? !
    Poor comment and totally unnecessary.
    I don't understand
    Glad I ain't the only one
  • Nice lad with his feet firmly on the ground. I'm sure that Roland will be looking upon him as a good influence as more academy youngsters start to challenge for their places in the squad. We haven't at this stage encountered what action Roland will take when faced by a Premiership Club approaching one of our players. That day will tell us a lot more than Roland has ever done.
  • Granpa said:

Nice lad with his feet firmly on the ground. I'm sure that Roland will be looking upon him as a good influence as more academy youngsters start to challenge for their places in the squad. We haven't at this stage encountered what action Roland will take when faced by a Premiership Club approaching one of our players. That day will tell us a lot more than Roland has ever done.

I expect like most other owners in Charlton's history if the price was right he would sell him.