Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roland @Charlton today

Just bumped in to him outside club shop, I asked for a selfie, but he declined. I guess he'll be at the Blackburn match.

Comments

• He only does midweek. Stays in Belgium at weekends.
  • PopIcon said:

Just bumped in to him outside club shop, I asked for a selfie, but he declined. I guess he'll be at the Blackburn match.

He didn't suggest that you and him secretly sneak in to have a quickie on the centre circle?
  • WSAWSA
    edited March 2015
    Perhaps he has come over for the Bromley meeting tonight huh?
  • edited March 2015
    WSA said:

He will call her into a meeting at 5-30 so she will have to cancel her trip to Bromley.

• Sponsored links:

• Was he singing "Mad World" or any of his other hits?
  • Was he getting shirts printed up for Loic Nego and Anil Koc?
  • WSA said:

Sadly HI would be forced to turn him away due to the small top table and two microphone issue :-)

• He's come for the Blackburn match... Shows he isnt a tight bugger by not choosing to come to the Huddersfield one, have we ever won in front of him though?
  • Dansk_Red said:

WSA said:

He will call her into a meeting at 5-30 so she will have to cancel her trip to Bromley.

That's what happened about 13 months ago when Chris Powell cancelled at the last moment because he was still in a meeting with Roland.

• He's come for the Blackburn match... Shows he isnt a tight bugger by not choosing to come to the Huddersfield one, have we ever won in front of him though?

I think the only game he's been to was the Bolton game which we won and George Tucadeen had one of the 4 great games he had for us, so when Big Bob said we needed another striker, Roland wondered what he was talking about.
    Don't think he saw George's 15 poor games ?

• Sponsored links:

• Greenie said:

Maybe he was buying himself a Charlton kit to wear on Saturday?

Full Kit Wanker.
    Would love to see this lol!... C'mon you photoshoppers, this should be easy to do
  • WSA said:

Sadly HI would be forced to turn him away due to the small top table and two microphone issue :-)

And he can't join on the night
  • edited March 2015

WSA said:

If he does turn up @HenryIrving don't have a selfie done with him, what's good for the Goose and all that, stuff him :smiley:
  • Oakster said:

He's picked himself for Blackburn - playing upfront alongside Lepointe

The way we are playing, we'd still win.
  • RedChaser said:

WSA said:

If he does turn up @HenryIrving don't have a selfie done with him, what's good for the Goose and all that, stuff him :smiley:
    Why didn't I buy that selfie stick?