Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Masterchef

13»

Comments

• Options
    Dave was a bit lucky to squeeze through in an earlier round but he has come on very strongly. Both he and Kenny are prone to little mistakes whereas Nawamin seems both consistent and brilliant. I think Nawamin will win for that reason but it's a very strong set of candidates.
  • Options
    Get in! Totally deserved, and my favourite from the start.
  • Options
    Bollocks missed it, who won?
  • Options

Bollocks missed it, who won?

Spoiler alert,!
  • Options
    Bless him, could tell he really wanted it. If you nail the final then you’ve won it.
  • Options

If you nail the final then you’ve won it.

Which pretty much goes for any competition mate.
  • Options

If you nail the final then you’ve won it.

Which pretty much goes for any competition mate.
    Haha that is obviously true, but don’t remember a Masterchef final where two of the contenstants made such obvious errors and so everything that happened before is then forgotten.
  • Options
    Ah bless him, me and the wife here choking back the tear when he mentioned his Dad at the end. Well deserved winner!
  • Options
    He had a fantastic final and thoroughly deserved to win.
  • Options
    Australian version is great. Different format, but it's real success lies with the presenters. Next series on here in September.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Although I wanted Nawamin to win based on his earlier due to his originality he did quite cut the mustard in the final but he had a lot of fun. The winner was well deserved and seems a very likeable person.
  • Options
    Really chuffed for Kenny, seems a really top bloke. On the day, he nailed it; he had to....the other two were superb cooks as well.
  • Options
    If anyone watches, Jimmy the food critic, is a massive Charlton fan. Top bloke.
  • Options
    Final tonight. Best one I’ve seen I think. Wouldn’t mind any of the 3 winning.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    I really want Aaron to win. Agree about it being the best one. 
  • Options
    I really want Aaron to win. Agree about it being the best one. 
    Yeah he’s fantastic. They’re all really likeable as well.
  • Options
    Omg he left cling film in his final dish. Ffs that’s shitty to watch.
  • Options
    Omg he left cling film in his final dish. Ffs that’s shitty to watch.
    And some intestine - feel for fella. 
  • Options
    If you haven't been you should go to Cooper and Ink in Blackheath - fabulous food 
  • Options
    Very enjoyable series
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    3 fine candidates. Aaron was my personal favourite but any of the final 3 would have won in many other years.
  • Options
    kimbo said:
    If you haven't been you should go to Cooper and Ink in Blackheath - fabulous food 
    that the guy with with moustache?
  • Options
    kimbo said:
    that the guy with with moustache?
    It is - Tony Rodd.
  • Options
    kimbo said:
    Completely agree. 

(*Copper)
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    3 fine candidates. Aaron was my personal favourite but any of the final 3 would have won in many other years.
    Went to school and was/am decent friends with Aaron's fiance, he's a nice guy to boot
  • Options
    You just gotta smash that final. Aaron was the best chef over the series but Dan nailed the final.