Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall would you rather question?

2»

Comments

• The old win win scenario
  • edited March 2015
    stupid question.Id want us to win,i also want them to stay up cos i like the london derbies regardless of what the result is.im used to us losing to millwall. rather go millwall away than preston
  • Can I have a 3rd option? I'm gunna go for what I honestly think will happen. We will win 2-0 and they will be sent down on the final day after the new manager buzz gives them hope
  • Win and they stay up.
  • Don't understand why you want ur friendly neighbors to get religated?
    They would they get less revenue have lower crowds even less Muppet fans
    Play teams who only bring a hundred fans
    Go to grounds who only have 2000/3000 attendances
    Less press coverage when their Muppet fans misbehave
    Even more crap players than they have now
    Of course I want them to bloody go down
  • Greenie said:

Win and they stay up, then next season we win and they stay up, then the next season we win and they stay up, then the next season we win and they stay up, then the next season we win and they stay up, then the next season we win and they stay up, then the next season we win and they stay up, then the next season we win and they stay up, then the next season we win and they stay up, then the next season we win and they stay up, then the next season we win and they stay up.............etc...

The old win win scenario.

• Greenie said:

Win and they stay up, then next season we win and they stay up, then the next season we win and they stay up, then the next season we win and they stay up, then the next season we win and they stay up, then the next season we win and they stay up, then the next season we win and they stay up, then the next season we win and they stay up, then the next season we win and they stay up, then the next season we win and they stay up, then the next season we win and they stay up.............etc...

What if we go up... Do they have to go up to the Premier League too? ;)