Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall would you rather question?

Would you rather lose to Millwall at the den this season and they go down?

Or

Beat Millwall and they stay up?

I'm gonna go lose to them and they go down....

Comments

• What and they stay up all day long for me.
  • A silly question because if we beat them it makes them staying up unlikely.

The answer has to be beat Millwall and stay up . With Palace probably staying in the Prem what local derbies have we got next year Brentford ? Fulham ? Possibly QPR ? None of those get the juices going like the Nigels or the Spanners .

I just want us to win there.
  • Scum down for me.
  • Win obviously Doh! Were going for promotion till the fat lady sings.
  • Lose all day long.
  • We don't have an option when we play them!
  • Win and them stay up till they go down with zero pwa next season
  • Win.

I enjoy any Millwall misfortune but like them being in the same division.
  • Lose to them and lose being near that pond life
  • Sponsored links:

• Beat them and they stay up. Chances are they will go down eventually in the next season or two anyway. Just want to beat them, just once!
  • robroy, the same question came into my head two hours ago, which is a worry for you !

I would take the win and they stay up, as unlikely as both of those things sound,

• Win ...and they will go down
  • edited March 2015
    Win all day long! Don't want them to go down - where's the fun in that! First fixture I look for when they are released. Although as a few have already said - if we win they are almost certainly down anyway!
  • Win and then beat them again next season.
  • i'd rather just stop talking about bloody Millwall.
  • Macronate said:

i'd rather just stop talking about bloody Millwall.

Just stop then? Simples.
  • If you believe in a Multiverse then there is an existence where the roles are reversed in this fixture and WE always have the upper hand. Then again I would be a brain dead knuckle dragging ape and sell fruit off a barrow.
  • Win.
    They get relegated. Then relegated the following year. Then relegated again. Then completely fold up and disappear for ever.
    Disgraceful football club with no redeeming features.
  • Richard J said:

A silly question because if we beat them it makes them staying up unlikely.

Obviously, it was a bit of fun mate
  • Sponsored links:

• If I'm there then would take beating them and them staying up. If I'm not there, could swallow another defeat but with them going down.
  • Stuff them, rather them play in the JPT than the same league as us.
  • Dannoo_86 said:

Win and then beat them again next season.

Twice!

If you believe in a Multiverse then there is an existence where the roles are reversed in this fixture and WE always have the upper hand. Then again I would be a brain dead knuckle dragging ape and sell fruit off a barrow.

Why the f**k am I living in this one! You are anyway!!! :wink:
  • Win all day long
  • Why isn't there the realistic option?

Draw 0-0 and moan the players bottled it... Lol
  • Charlton win every time.
  • Valley11 said:

Charlton win every time.

No we don't
  • What happens more often - Charlton win at the Den, or Millwall get relegated? Obviously would prefer the win, just for the rarity value, but I suspect the other option is more likely.
  • Win and they stay up, then next season we win and they stay up, then the next season we win and they stay up, then the next season we win and they stay up, then the next season we win and they stay up, then the next season we win and they stay up, then the next season we win and they stay up, then the next season we win and they stay up, then the next season we win and they stay up, then the next season we win and they stay up, then the next season we win and they stay up.............etc...