Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Time Guy Luzon's name is sung loud at the next home game

2»

Comments

• Dave2l said:

Utterly pointless.

Luzon does not care what the fans think of him, and that is not a bad thing, I think he just loves football and loves winning. He claimed to embrace pressure and sees it as an extra motivator.

He has won a few games and rapidly turned it around at Charlton. It does not make his name massively singable as of yet as there is still alot more to do and achieve.

Strive for more before he gets everyone's full respect, and refreshingly, I don't think he would have it any other way.

I like Luzon, but don't bother hugely with the name chanting until we achieve something seriously significant with him at the helm.

Seriously significant would be beating Millwall.

Agreed.
  • Beat Millwall at the den and i will personally sing to him while he bathes in the milk of 100 woolwich virgins.

Is this milk full fat or semi-skimmed?
  • Beat Millwall at the den and i will personally sing to him while he bathes in the milk of 100 woolwich virgins.

Good luck finding 100 Virgins in Woolwich!

If it's virgins you're looking for, start at Sellout Park
  • sam3110 said:

Beat Millwall at the den and i will personally sing to him while he bathes in the milk of 100 woolwich virgins.

Good luck finding 100 Virgins in Woolwich!

If it's virgins you're looking for, start at Sellout Park
    He means Virgin women not men
  • seth plum said:

Tell you what, we can sing his name if he performs an interpretive dance to the tune in the centre circle, including his trademark crouching, prancing and gesticulating. Might be entertaining and we would be building a better musical moment 'together'.

Maybe you'd like him to buy a goat too!
  • Kap10 said:

seth plum said:

Tell you what, we can sing his name if he performs an interpretive dance to the tune in the centre circle, including his trademark crouching, prancing and gesticulating. Might be entertaining and we would be building a better musical moment 'together'.

Maybe you'd like him to buy a goat too!
    Not sure Guy Luzon is creative enough yet to dance with a goat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zPmertYzGc
  • You will know when Guy Luzon has been accepted by the CAFC fans ?
    It will be when we try to win a game at home but the opposition nick it.
    Guy get clapped all the way back to the dressing room.
    I hoped we don't find out too soon.
  • If you want to sing his name, then do it. I'll be continuing to back the players, and let the manager get on with his job.
  • I'll be backing the manager and letting the players get on with their job.
  • Sponsored links:

• sam3110 said:

Song for Luzon:

Guy luzons red and white army
    He loves to win, he's fucking barmy

Some songs we can sing for players

Oh yoni Buyens
    Yoni yoni yoni yoni yoni Buyens

To another one bites the dust :
    Dum Dum Dum,
    Johan Gudmundsson

One Andre Bikey, there's only one Andre Bikey

To the tune of Chrissy Powell:
    Chrissy Goals, Chrissy Goals, Chrissy Goals

To the horrible goal/win music a lot of teams play:
    Freddie Bulot
    He's from Gabon
    He loves a goal
    And he hates the scum

We all dream of a team of Ben Haims

Oh Roger Johnson
    You are the love of my life
    Oh Roger Johnson
    I'll let you shag my wife
    Oh Roger Johnson
    Don't relegate us too

Some of them need work

Song for Fox

Fox plays at left back,
    Fox plays at left back...
    When Wiggins gets injured,
    Fox plays at left back.
  • dingdong said:

With all the doom and gloom which has been around the club for the last few months involving the board and management I think they deserve a break and for the supporters to get behind them for the remaining games. Let's give the players the support by making the valley noisy and loud and a fortress for the rest of the season. Just like we use to do. COYR's

What minute are we clapping him in?
  • Crouch in a minute, he's gonna crouch in a minute...
  • Never really seen the obsession some have in singing the managers name. It's not like he is going to be spurred on to raise his level of pointing and crouching.

Personally I'd much rather find songs to support players like Gudmondsson, Bulot, Ben Haim, Fox, Buyens, Johnson, Eagles etc, half the team who've never had their name sung. Those are the ones we should be wanting to give a boost to during games.

Very good point. For all the well deserved love in with Tony Watt Watt Watt, there are a few other guys out there bustin their buns who don't get sung about. I watched Bulot the other day coming off after scoring a couple of crackers and Tony was milking it for all he was worth and grtting all the attention. I don't begrudge TW his attention in the slightest and I was singing with the best of them, but Bulot could have been forgiven for wondering what was going on. At the very least he deserved a verse or two. One Freddy Bulot, there's only one etc etc.
  • We don't live in a egalitarian society.
    So Tony Watt Watt Watt or you watt You Watt,
    will be the top of the bill, because he is the ultimate showman.
    Plus some names are just easier to sing about.

At the Arse,
    O Santi Cazorla and Giroud seem to have their own chant,

Sillybilly, i get you point about Frederic Bulot who after scoring 2 goals against Forest.
    Deserved a song.
  • Think you'll be hard pushed to find a virgin in Woolwich.

sorted for you ;-)

• to No Limits:

Freddie, Freddie Freddie, Freddie Freddie, Freddie, Freddie Bulot
    Freddie, Freddie Freddie, Freddie Freddie, Freddie, Freddie Bulot

• We don't live in a egalitarian society.

I like this but can't work out the tune.
  • https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCMQyCkwAA&url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiSSYO9t7e0&ei=Ac_9VKKtCMKwUZbfgoAB&usg=AFQjCNG1VzG5FzIBl34pX1Oq8jS4zV_VxQ

Our manager's name is Guy
    He wants to get on Sky,
    To get on Sky.
    To get on Sky.
    He wants to get on Sky
    Guy's the boss he is the boss
    He's the boss,
    He's the boss.
    Guy's the boss he is the boss,
    Guy is our boss.

He comes from the Wailing Wall,
    He doesn't wear a shawl
    But he hates Millwall
    Yes he hates Millwall
    We all hate Millwall.
    Luzon, Luzon, Luzon, Lou
    Luzon, Lou
    Luzon , Lou
    Luzon, Luzon Luzon Lou,
    Luzon, Luzon, Lou.

Ok i'll get my coat :(

Bored cooking tea and just had 5 days off.
  • Uboat said:

We don't live in a egalitarian society.

I like this but can't work out the tune.
    It'll be something from Mary Poppins
  • Sponsored links:

• Never really seen the obsession some have in singing the managers name. It's not like he is going to be spurred on to raise his level of pointing and crouching.

Personally I'd much rather find songs to support players like Gudmondsson, Bulot, Ben Haim, Fox, Buyens, Johnson, Eagles etc, half the team who've never had their name sung. Those are the ones we should be wanting to give a boost to during games.

Very good point. For all the well deserved love in with Tony Watt Watt Watt, there are a few other guys out there bustin their buns who don't get sung about. I watched Bulot the other day coming off after scoring a couple of crackers and Tony was milking it for all he was worth and grtting all the attention. I don't begrudge TW his attention in the slightest and I was singing with the best of them, but Bulot could have been forgiven for wondering what was going on. At the very least he deserved a verse or two. One Freddy Bulot, there's only one etc etc.
    Simon Church got a quick song on Saturday, what must JBG, Buyens and Bulot be thinking when Church gets a song and they don't!