Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Cardiff match thread 7/3/15

Comments

• Oggy Red said:

Huddersfield 0-1 Rotherham.

Could Powell be joining Millwall in League One?

Huddersfield do have 11 points more than Millwall.

Was thinking Wigan could catch them. Millwall are doomed.
    Hudds on 42 points are also 11 points ahead of Wigan, Red Red Robin.

Even only another half a dozen points from their last 10 games, should see Chris Powell safe this season.

• Time for Lepo to go and bring on either Igor or Eagles to help Tony...Ref will send Lepo off if he makes any kind of tackle
  • This has been well worth staying up for, edge of your seat stuff.
  • Luzon got his HT subs right on Tuesday. Needs to do the same today.
  • Good evening from Abu Dhabi, thanks for the commentary.

Can we have your votes please ?
    Votes for what? You've lost me I'm afraid.
    Boom bang a bang
  • As I am not watching, I do not care how boring it is, as long as we score more than them
  • Good evening from Abu Dhabi, thanks for the commentary.

Boom bang a bang
    Abu, give Terry Wogan a ring and he will explain all.
  • At the game. What on earth is lepoint doing as a second striker. Not completely his fault as he's ridiculously out of position... decision akin to wilson at derby. Has to come off at half time. Says a lot when you'd rather have church on.
  • I won't lie to you chaps....not really a spectacle this one.... #CAFCLive
  • Having said that, the Addicks have gone about their business well and kept things tight. #CAFCLive
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2015

Good evening from Abu Dhabi, thanks for the commentary.

Sorry. In The Eurovision Song Contest (not that I've ever watched it you understand), when they go over to the judges for their votes. They say "Good evening from Germany. Here are the votes from Germany etc
  • back and ready for second half
  • Strange we're struggling so much, Cardiff aren't all that, are they? I mean they're below us FFS.
  • Apparently dmiitrovic coming on for hendo as injuredd
  • 0-0 half time away is rarely a bad thing
    only thing was if we were to win hoping Norwich would lose to keep faint p.o. hopes alive (I know!)
  • Marko Dmitrovic is stripped and ready to come on so it looks like Henderson has succumbed to his injury
  • PF lamenting the lack of wifi at the Cardiff City Stadium. ;-)
  • Teams on way out
  • Salad said:

0-0 half time away is rarely a bad thing
    only thing was if we were to win hoping Norwich would lose to keep faint p.o. hopes alive (I know!)

Eh?
  • Marko is on.....henders off
  • Sponsored links:

• gutted about hendo
  • Slightly worried now that we're not going to get anything from this game. No Hendo and LePoint seemingly staying on
  • edited March 2015

Marko Dmitrovic is stripped and ready to come on so it looks like Henderson has succumbed to his injury

Oh sh*t. Hendo's return seemed to combine with our return to form...not unconnected I suspect.
  • off we go addicks ko
  • The only good thing is that we do not have to win every game, but would be nice
  • He's made of glass. No surprise he's never held down a number one spot at any other club. As good as he is, I'd be planning for another keeper in the summer.
  • Roland's been on the phone.
  • Oh dear, we all know what happens without Hendo...come on, please prove me wrong!
  • NOOOO! Oh gods, I hope he's not out as long as last time.
  • Bollocks... Have faith in Dmitrovic but thats bloody typical of our season right there!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!