Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Cardiff match thread 7/3/15

Comments

• Yes yes yes yes. This is better than sex, however much you pay for it!

Steady on
  • !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a weird season.
  • Simon Church. I have always loved the effort that you put in and I am freakin' delighted that you have been so heavily involved in this goal!!!!

Come on again you RIP-ROARING, GOAL-SCORING ADDICKS!!!!!!!!!! :smiley:
  • they go long from ko....Dimi just takes it.....2 mins + stoppage...dimi goes long......they win it back.....gomez clears it.....they come again...solly and church clear again
  • Don't rile em...
  • Unbelievable.......Come on Charlton, only three minutes to go now. Please please hang on.
  • watt chases......and wins a throw
  • Sponsored links:

• Yoni Buyens. Class act. COYRs.
  • Get in there you belgian beauty!!!!! Omg what a comeback
  • Take it all back,what the hell do we know about changing winning teams around? Get in :smiley::smiley::smiley:
  • throw taken...solly......church attacks......cleared...VFR loud and Proud
  • Please hold on
  • Church you beauty!!!!!
  • they go long...and push forwrad......cross comes in...headed over the bar
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh my god.
  • Yes yes yes yes. This is better than sex, however much you pay for it!

If that's the case sweetheart, you're doing it wrong. :-)
  • addicks gk...taken long by dimi
  • Ditch Lepoint and we will win…
  • Yes. Unbelievable is the word
  • SISS
    COYRS!
  • GUY LUZON RED AND WHITE ARMY !!!!!

no I'm not sorry, and yes I'm singing that in my living room using the door as a drum!!!!
  • Hang on Charlton......
  • buyens...eagles.....gudsun...eagles.....they clear.....and come forward....fox clears...4 mins added time...watt has it in the corner
  • Haha smash and grab!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!