Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Cardiff match thread 7/3/15

Comments

• By the looks of things we will be playing QPR next season.
  • 64' Macheda's diving header is denied by Dmitrovic at his near post. #CAFCLive
  • QPR making that Kane fella look good. He'd never get in our team :smile:

Wolves 2-2 Watford
  • Powell out I reckon soon.

They're certainly taking some batterings recently.
  • cuz..bulot..buyens.....gudsun now.....eagles.....solly...cuz..buyens....jonno....fox.....bulot...watt.....gudsun....is tackled.....great move but we couldn't finish it....
  • Powell out I reckon soon.

No chance. It is not as if they are imminent danger of relegation.
  • Has Bob Peeters kidnapped Guy Luzon?
  • we are not pushing them enough and giving them the ball
  • 13 shots to our 2
  • By the looks of things we will be playing QPR next season.

I think the playoffs are beyond us ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• H-bomb hits the Den:
    Howson
    Hooper
    Hoolahan
    Howson.
  • ross1 said:

13 shots to our 2

Obviously Guy has told them to lull Cardiff into false sense of security and smash them on the break.
  • church coming on , looks like Luzon has given up on this one!
  • Church will score. Mark my words.
  • they have the ball as we give it back to them after an injury.....they now come forward and dimi takes the ball.....fox..jonno ..solly has it....and comes forward...church to come on......cuz now......gomez..jonno.....fox..bulot..buyens..gomez...solly to eagles.....wins a throw
  • solly to gomez..fox.....bulot.....eagles attacks....cuz...solly...crosses...watt attacks it....over his head.....keeper takes it
  • Church will score. Mark my words.

that is not how it works.
    You have to say he'll never score.

• sends it long....cuz...solly now...gudsun..solly...gomez....jonno...bulot.....fox....buyens...solly.....watt attacks.....penalty!!! Not given but gives a fk
  • Sounds like we are getting what we deserve at the moment,still,could be worse,mmmmmiiiiillllll........
  • Sponsored links:

• 71' Good play from the Addicks results in Bulot connecting with Solly's cross, but Moore collects. #CAFCLive
  • Come on Churchy, save us!
  • I would be happy with a draw today seems like we are not up for this game today.
  • foul was in the box.....fk given on edge of area
  • Watt causing trouble. Ref gives us a free kick, PF wants a penalty.
  • gudsun takes the fk.....right hand side of area....they clear...buyens...watt....heads....cuz....shoots wins a corner
  • Just remembered I've got Norwich to get 5 on my Super 6. Four correct scores so far and need Ipswich to score and not concede. Come on!
  • Bulot off..church on
  • Finchy is saying that Watt isn't complaining though
  • eagles goes left......church joins watt
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!