Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Forest match thread 3/3/15

Comments

• Options
    All championship goals on SSN as soon as scored
  • Options
    Took Chris Eagles 5 hours to get to the valley or he would have started in place of Harriot
  • Options

Ouch, just as the team was becoming almost perfectly moulded we see this one! Think RJ was crucial to Fox's & Gomez's performances, think Wilson Diarra Fox & Gomez is a disaster waiting to happen in defence . Gomez is young and needs experience around him, Diarra is being chucked in the deep end here. Shade worried, perhaps 1-2 loss? Let's hope Igor and Watt score enough to keep that defence confident.

It's the you score one we score two strategy...
  • Options
    Diarra with his experience might be decent at CB.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

Eagles should be playing but had a nightmare 5 hour journey to get here so Callum drafted in, SSN

Where the fuck's he live?
  • Options
    Amdy Faye managed a decent game at centre back so I'm sure Diarra can.
  • Options
    Wish I'd known this was going to be a "bonus" game before I bothered going! Come on Luzon, I want that humble pie but somehow doubt it will happen.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

ross1 said:

Eagles should be playing but had a nightmare 5 hour journey to get here so Callum drafted in, SSN

Presume still in the Bolton area
  • Options
    Strategic changes as Bikey and Johnston aren't the quickest and Forest strikers are...?
  • Options
    Brave or daft team selection
    It will either be "you don't know what you're doing" or "Guy Luzons red n white army"
    We'll know in a couple of hours!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You would have thought on match day Eagles would have stayed in London over night
  • Options
    Roger Johnson in Nandos with Jackson and Solly.
  • Options
    Too many changes there. I hope it doesn't disrupt things too much. The first 15 minutes will tell us.
  • Options

Roger Johnson in Nandos with Jackson and Solly.

Why are they not pitchside
  • Options
    ross1 said:

You would have thought on match day Eagles would have stayed in London over night

Should've used his wings...
  • Options
    PL54 said:

ross1 said:

And what the fucking hell is the Marriot Bexleyheath for? Thought that's where we put up all our potential or new players...
  • Options
    15 mins till ko........COYR's...3 points please.
  • Options
    apologies upfront for any typos and spelling mistakes
  • Options
    That is the sort of thing that annoys managers, when he makes out his tactics and one player cocks it up
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    vffvff
    edited March 2015
    ross1 said:

PL54 said:

ross1 said:

Presume still in the Bolton area
    You think one of the other players would be able to put him up in their spacious footballer homes. Surely someone has a spare room for him to kip in until he decides whether to stay at Charlton permanently.

If not one of the Charlton Lifers could take turns. Get some Nandos in and you may get Chris Solly and Johnnie Jackson drop round as well.
  • Options
    4 forced changes and a slight gamble at CB (although the only replacement is out of form).

Not much Luzon can really do I guess.
  • Options
    Has he not heard of couch surfing?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

ross1 said:

That Sarf Circular can be a nightmare you know! :smiley:
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

A bit unlucky to have such a lengthy injury list.

Forest play 4-3-3, defending into 4-5-1.

I wonder if there's some sort of plan to match up Forest's 5 in midfield, yet still maintain 2 strikers?
    Which would mean 3 at the back, with Gomez and Fox flanking Diarra.

It's a 2-6-2 formation
  • Options
    IAIA
    edited March 2015
  • Options
    Looks like 3-5-2?
  • Options
    Right so one player's decided he will travel down on match day when he's miles away, and 3 have gone to Nando's.. bloody hell. Hope the lads are at least at the match lol
  • Options

30 mins till ko

I will be off to the website commentary Red, but I am delighted to see you back here on a regular basis. Thought of you since I'm knocking back an Argentinian Malbec.
  • Options
    5 mins till ko..COYR's