Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brits 15

13»

Comments

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

As long as she doesn't speak.

I've been smitten for years. Your arguement hold no sway with me :smile:

I'm no Sam Smith fan, in fact I find his overplayed hits annoying, but to be fair he knocked out a good tune tonight. Reminded me of Will Young, who in my opinion is the credible face of this genre.
  • Options

cafctom said:

Sam Smith has to be one of the most talented and likeable acts to come out of the UK in a long time. Incredible voice.

Could easily say the same for Ed Sheeran.
    I think Ed Sheeran is talented - Sam Smith for me is notch above though just in terms of talent and honesty in his music.
  • Options
    His voice is incredible, to be fair.
  • Options

She fell over, she fell over (still would though)
  • Options
    And it was in East London, so said the BBC this morning
  • Options

And it was in East London, so said the BBC this morning

Absolute had a news piece concerning Plaistow this morning and said it was in South East London! I have a Geography A Level and seemingly haven't a clue where I live anymore!!!

As for Madonna...hilarious! Great for Royal Blood. Looking forward to seeing them again this year. Should be a great gig with the Foos and Iggy :smile:
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    -
  • Options

Thought Royal Blood were great (never seem them perform only heard them on 6) and enjoyed Paloma Faith too.

Laura Whitmore looks amazing on the afterparty.

I'm seeing Royal Blood at Wembley Stadium Friday 19th June. They and Iggy Pop supporting The Foo Fighters.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thought MaGonna was the best bit...
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Sam Smith has to be one of the most talented and likeable acts to come out of the UK in a long time. Incredible voice.

That's wht the French said about me when I moved here
  • Options
    brogib said:

cafctom said:

Need to work on your translation skills Big Rob.
  • Options

brogib said:

cafctom said:

Fluent mon ami
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    brogib said:

brogib said:

cafctom said:

Fluent mon ami
    Wouldn't that be couramment mon ami?
  • Options
    mais oui