Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Derby vs Charlton | Tue 24th Feb 2015 | 7:45pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions,News &Views

13»

Comments

• Options

This is a very interesting game as Derby are as good as anything in this league. But since playing Cousins and Watt together and Cousins in the middle we have scored 8 goals in 2.5 games. I’d like to see if this is a false dawn or if we really are on to something. I am quite tempted to put a bet on at the odds being quoted, but maybe my optimism levels are too high. That is what I will interested to find out.

Coupon buster potentially I think Muttley.

I never bet for or against Charlton personally, but I've got a feeling a few punters could be cursing us tonight.

COYR!!!!
  • Options
    Wilson fgs 1-1 draw.
  • Options
    We go 2-0 up, they get one back, we defend for our lives, bring on Diarra to close the game out and Eagles to stretch the play when we clear. Easy.
  • Options
    edited February 2015

RedChaser said:

ross1 said:

Buyens has 10 yellows, 9 in the Championship and 1 in the Cup

The strange thing is, that the next collection of yellow cards by any players is only 4, (Bikey, JJ, Solly)
    Thats why he has so many cards and why his passing is so shite... He's having to tackle every player because no one else can be bothered ;)
    If only he could tackle in the true sense of the word mate, he wouldn't be on 10 yellows. :wink:
    Buyens made a good tackle on a Wigan player in the lead up to our first goal last Friday.
    The law of averages says he's got to get one right now and again, you ought to be able to relate to that @ValleyGary being a forward :wink: .
  • Options
    We'll lose this but hopefully get a goal or two and continue the improved performances of late, ready for a more winnable game on Saturday.
  • Options
    I don't see why we can't get a win tonight confidence is high. I'm going Charlton 2-1. COYR.
  • Options
    I can only see a Derby win as there inter play around the box will be too much on the night.
    That's the bad news.
    The good news is we will bounce back and win the home matches against Huddersfield and Forest to cement our place in mid table and put clear water between ourselves and the bottom 3 :smile:
  • Options

Referee: David Coote (Nottinghamshire)
    Let's hope he dislikes Derby.

What's the betting he's a slaphead
  • Options
    Derby 3 - Charlton 1
  • Options
    Derby are a good side with a good manager. But, we are resurgent. A point would do for me. 3 points and I'd be ecstatic. Frankly, anything from this game would be a bonus.

COYR!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedChaser said:

RedChaser said:

ross1 said:

Buyens has 10 yellows, 9 in the Championship and 1 in the Cup

The strange thing is, that the next collection of yellow cards by any players is only 4, (Bikey, JJ, Solly)
    Thats why he has so many cards and why his passing is so shite... He's having to tackle every player because no one else can be bothered ;)
    If only he could tackle in the true sense of the word mate, he wouldn't be on 10 yellows. :wink:
    Buyens made a good tackle on a Wigan player in the lead up to our first goal last Friday.
    The law of averages says he's got to get one right now and again, you ought to be able to relate to that @ValleyGary being a forward :wink: .
    Haha very true mate
  • Options

As confirmed elsewhere, as one of Buyens' 10 yellows was a second yellow, for which he saw red of course, it doesn't count in the totting up process a she's already served a 1 match ban for this. His next yellow will produce a 2 match ban I think.

The pressure tonight is all on Derby. After 2 great results, any points tonight would be a bonus for us, whereas Derby HAVE to keep winning with the fight for automatic so tight

I think you are wrong, the Cup red came from 2 yellows the first of which counts with the 9 from the Championship, however I'm no expert on these things.
  • Options
    First away match I'll have been to for ages, just arrived in Derby...COYR!!! 2-1 Charlton
  • Options
    Darren Bent starting so how long before long ball flys over centre backs and Darren runs onto ball with only Henderson to beat.Class player v Class player.2-0 Derby tonight if we are Lucky.
  • Options

Darren Bent starting so how long before long ball flys over centre backs and Darren runs onto ball with only Henderson to beat.Class player v Class player.2-0 Derby tonight if we are Lucky.

"OFFSIDE"

• Options
    I can't see us getting much tonight, anything is a bonus, just hope we perform well.
  • Options
    With no Cousins only one team is going to win, 2-0 to Derby. Back down to earth.
  • Options
    Do we know if Cousins is likely to be fit for Saturday?
  • Options

Do we know if Cousins is likely to be fit for Saturday?

For those asking about @jordancousins94, it's accumulation rather than a new injury and all being well he'll be available on Saturday. #cafc
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

SCARFIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2-0 Derby

Called it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Dazzler21 said:

SCARFIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2-0 Derby

Called it
    I bet you were thinking "Ive got this one wrong" though after 17 minutes.