Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Resting players

2»

Comments

• If all fit don't change a winning team
  • There defence has looked a bit suspect recently. I would try and go for them from the start.

A lot have taken the mick out of Guy for saying he likes to win. I think he may have meant he likes to play to win. The team selection tonight will be a good indication. Bob would have gone with a five man midfield. Will he play 4-4-2? Will he rest anyone?

I think he will go for it. Time for a rest is the summer. 4-4-2 and the same team.
  • Redrobo said:

There defence has looked a bit suspect recently. I would try and go for them from the start.

A lot have taken the mick out of Guy for saying he likes to win. I think he may have meant he likes to play to win. The team selection tonight will be a good indication. Bob would have gone with a five man midfield. Will he play 4-4-2? Will he rest anyone?

I think he will go for it. Time for a rest is the summer. 4-4-2 and the same team.

RedRobbo, i think your right on the money with that statement.

Bob Peeters played not to lose, Early days but Luzon seems to play to win.
    I can see us losing a few games before the end of the season by 2 goals or more.
    On the plus side i can see us winning games by 2 goals or more,
    I hope it will be more exciting than the 1st half of the season when too many games were drab.

• I'm expecting a result similar to the Middlesborough away game. We'll give it a good go, make it a game but ultimately just fall short. I'd also play the same team and keep momentum going
  • Thanks to our 2 wins, there's no pressure on us. By contrast, Derby need the win as the fight for automatic will be titanic. Hopefully we can exploit this...

Or they'll probably just want it more and win.