Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Lattics match thread 20/2/15

Comments

• I am I bad for saying that as terrible an injury as it sounds I am glad that it just wasn't one of ours?... this time.
  • suggests a break
  • he is being replaced, neck brace and all
    corner to come
  • Hope he's going to be OK.
  • According to SSN, the ball kicked against him and he went down, but did not seem to lose concious
  • corner taken by wigan.....header comes in.....we clear and win a fk
  • High to far post, fortune there, he goes down
    and we end up with a FK
  • addicks fk in own half...henders takes....sends it long...at least 10 m ins added time i think.......we win a throw on half way line
  • Expecting 10 mins injury time here
    hendo takes it long, cousins there, TBH long to watt, but we are stopped and ends with our throw
  • solly takes..igor...watt..cus..igor....but handball..wigan fk
  • Sponsored links:

• Solly takes it to igor, gets it back, cousins there, and igor fouls
  • aaarrrgghh! Stuck at home on a night when I could be up the pub way¡tching this. Damn Mrs Shabby in the shops. maybe I'll see the second half.......sigh
  • aaarrrgghh! Stuck at home on a night when I could be up the pub way¡tching this. Damn Mrs Shabby in the shops. maybe I'll see the second half.......sigh

is there a stream?

• fk taken..tbh clears...they come again...and push forward......we are under pressure...they play keep ball and come again.....solly concedes a fk
  • fk taken.... in it comes...solly clears....cuz...tackled and they come again.....cuz concedes a throw....jonno clears......we push forward.....they clear......and we concede a throw
  • seth plum said:

aaarrrgghh! Stuck at home on a night when I could be up the pub way¡tching this. Damn Mrs Shabby in the shops. maybe I'll see the second half.......sigh

is there a stream?

OK put up the picture of a stream
  • taken and they come forward.....tbh clears...and concedes a throw
  • like PF's co-commentator - who is it?
  • taken....and we push them backwards....now we win throw
  • watt tries to help out, wigan have it, fox wins it, we are filling spaces deep now, 451 their blokes say
    wigan throw down the line
    move inside, but we force them back, and ends with our throw
  • Sponsored links:

• throw takn..tbh...watt attacks......cuz...thwy take it quickly....jonno intercepts ans wins a gk
  • Got the Mediterranean 10 minutes walk away. Don't need a stream, but a second goal for us would be nice.
  • We clear, watt is covered, but cousins concede a throw
    Johnson there and our goal kick
  • 40 mins gone
  • we have a throw....taken....watt....concedes a fk
  • Really don't want 451. It just invites them on to us.
  • Wigan attack now, TBH clears, looks for igor, but put out for our throw, fox to watt, watt fouls upfield
  • fk taken...they attck..cross comes in..solly clears and is fouled....mclean is booked
  • keeper takes it long, we break, now way, but he is blocked, ojo attacks us, looks to cross, and perch crosses, but solly wins it yet is fouled and wigan bloke McLane is booked.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!