Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Lattics match thread 20/2/15

edited February 2015 in General Charlton
Evening all...here we go again...this time (maybe) with an Eagle that has landed since last Saturday. Looking forward to tonight and i think we will win this 2-0 or 2-1. Watt and Igor up front... gudsun, bulot left and right, cousins and eagle in the middle? No doubt we will know soon, I'll bring you the team as soon a I have it. 3 points please guys...COYR's

Comments

• missed your chance to have the title Addicks v lactics
  • First time in a long while I've gone into a match thread genuinely believing we can win. Don't let me down COYR
  • missed your chance to have the title Addicks v lactics

Changed..thanks mate
  • Hope Eagles is on the bench
  • Henderson; Solly, Fox, Johnson, Ben Haim; Gudmundsson, Buyens, Cousins, Bulot; Vetokele, Watt
  • Buyens for JJ
  • Strong 11, just as expected COYR
  • two changes both due to injury

Wiggins and JJ out Fox and Buyens in
  • Subs- Dmitrović, Wilson, Gomez, Bikey-Amougou, Eagles, Harriott, Lepoint
  • surprised Eagles is on the bench already
  • Sponsored links:

• Eagles and Callum on the bench
  • Good evening Red, good evening everybody. If there is no stream then my plan is to update from the Wigan perspective. Apologies in advance for my typos and slowness, especially today because I am at the beginning of the dreaded lurgy man flu and feel like chite.
    Respect to the travelling faithful, hope they made it OK, and that they have a safe journey home.
    Now, where's me lemsip?
  • Again no attacker on the bench, although it did not matter last week at some point that will be an issue, always nice to have Church or KAG there in case of injury
  • Thanks as always both RM and Seth!
  • surprised Eagles is on the bench already

Eagles says he is fit but not match fit, therefore fit enough to play a part but not too long
  • No striker on the bench shows where we lack abit in the squad. Harriott to me is a winger but lets hope we don't need to worry about that. COYR!
  • Appreciated as always Red and Seth.

COYR
  • Eagles and Callum on the bench

I wish I was!

Good to see RJ starting after what sounded like a strong performance last weekend.
  • Feeling positive again with that line-up

COYR!!!
  • In the ground now, feeling really positive about tonight COYA
  • Sponsored links:

• seth plum said:

Good evening Red, good evening everybody. If there is no stream then my plan is to update from the Wigan perspective.

That's some strange flu you have, swapping allegiance!? Get back to bed my man.
  • Thought Johnson had a broken rib, surely you can't play with that.
  • Squad has pretty much picked itself there... Well done to Luzon for not tinkering.

With Gomez coming back on to the bench its almost clear as though the Defence pecking order is: Solly - Wiggins - Ben Haim - Johnson - Bikey - Fox - Gomez - Onyewu
  • Got a good feeling about tonight. Coya
  • 102.4 Wish FM is on the Wigan Player. Covering the match.

I noticed at the time that whilst he suspected it, the injury was never formally confirmed. I am wondering if tests have shown it wasn't actually broken.
  • Got a good feeling about tonight. Coya

We're fucked

I did post on the Match Preview wondering if for the rest of the season you'd see Johnson given injections to play through the pain and then given the time to recover in the summer, its something you occasionally see with other injuries
  • Although Onyewu has signed until the end of the season, now we have Johnson, I wonder if he will cancel his contract and return to USA, as their season starts next month I believe
  • Neill Rimmer is the expert ex player providing comment from their point of view.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neill_Rimmer
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!