Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Brentford match thread 14/2/15

Comments

• Bulot will have a blinder today.
  • Greetings from Dubai. I'm missing the start of a fabulous run. 3-1 Charlton.
  • Poor attendance today. Lower North looking just as busy as the upper!!!!!!!
  • Decent looking line-up but not sure how Bulot's sneaked into it
  • Teams on way out c'mon you reds lets have the 3 points today
  • here we go then.....i just hope we can do this today
  • If watt isn't meant to be fully fit then why no striker on the bench? Odd.
  • If watt isn't meant to be fully fit then why no striker on the bench? Odd.

Because if you hadn't noticed, we only have two decent senior strikers at the club.
  • addicks attacking the JS stand today...we have the ko...jj and cuz are in the centre of midfield ......
  • we are underway.....jj concedes a fk
  • Sponsored links:

• Harriott would be the option to play up front
  • fk taken.....and they have a throw

Couldnt be bothered to go today. So we are bound to win!
  • throw taken....we have a throw...solly takes it.....watt...ball is cleared.....jonno to wiggy....to jj....igor back flicks and they pick it up
  • they win a throw and push forward....watt gets it.....and passes to igor which was deflected
  • bulot has it.....watt..gudsun....tbh.....gudsun....tackled.....they come back at us....and play keep ball
  • Keep it tight at the back lads. That's the key.
  • they now go long....jj tackles and wins it.....jonno...to watt.....but they pick it up and we push them backwards
  • Crowd are upbeat and positive. Team seemed to want to engage with crowd before kick off. Started like a team who want to win. Jackson looks well up for it.
  • good start
  • Sponsored links:

• watt is harrasing them and we win a gk....jonno is shouting at the team....good news
  • Went to Norwich midweek instead of this, I am glad we have started of positive. Wish I was there.
  • gk taken by henders....and we win a throw....solly takes it.....gudsun...solly.....igor to watt....into pen area....igor...gudsun shoots and its saved...just
  • watt causing chaos
  • igor has it...bulot.....wiggy now but ball out
  • they have the ball....solly wins it...cuz....jj...solly.....tackled....they push forward...solly gets it now....and concedes a throw

Couldnt be bothered to go today. So we are bound to win!
  • throw taken....they now push forward...and we break...gudsun.....igor....but ball is deflected again....and button has it
  • jj now has the ball......watt attacks again...tackled....and they play keep ball again...but we push them backwards.....and tbh is fouled and we have a fk
  • Sky saying we've started well, though stands looked deserted on background
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!