Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Luzon hints at Watt start in Brentford clash

Comments

• Actually I love how he says Watt is not fit to play 90 minutes Saturday, Tuesday, Saturday and then says he isn't fit enough to play a full 90. Is his training eating pies, drinking pints and smoking 40 a day?
  • edited February 2015
    stop hinting f f s .. just f***ing well PICK HIM .. he looked good at 'Boro, scored on Tuesday .. WHAT is the problem Luzon ?
  • MrLargo said:

cfgs said:

Is his training eating pies, drinking pints and smoking 40 a day?

Well he is Scottish so it probably is, but with the odd battered Mars Bar thrown in as well.
    True I had forgotten that, salad for anyone north of Nottingham is chips.
  • Do they do any fitness work at SL? Astrit last season, now Watt who can only do an hour...
  • Do they do any fitness work at SL? Astrit last season, now Watt who can only do an hour...

Was thinking the same thing
  • What does Roly want?
  • Luzon just talks so much bollocks. Watt was faster and sharper than anyone else when he came on. I just don't believe he couldn't do that for 90 minutes. Luzon just likes shuffling the pack regardless of outcomes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Your choice to give him 90 at boro, why ? should of been 45 mins.
    Your choice to give him 45 for Norwich, why should of been 90
    start him with Igor and give him 70 if he can't make the 90.
    A forward with good close control of the ball, well that's 2 now with JBG
    I said all this before the games, I'm not jumping on any band wagon.

we are dropping like a stone and time for straight talking. Do it Guy or move on.

Roger effing Johnson is either going to be a cult hero with the fans or will get sent off and swear his way out of the club.

Kick our players out of their apathy Roger and you can join join Tony Watt as new stars of this strange football club.
  • The bloke is an utter joke. Luzon that is, not Watt.
  • how can Watt not be fit ?? he's been here a month so virtually a pre-season in itself.
  • Start Watt see how he goes, if he's blowing after 60 take him off if not keep him on ... Meantime he may have created or even scored .... Simples
  • The man's a fool.
  • You would have thought that someone with the name "Watt" would have plenty of energy and power...
  • You would have thought that someone with the name "Watt" would have plenty of energy and power...

He's the bright spark we've been missing.
  • More blah blah from Luzon. He plainly does not like talking to our local media and pointed out again that "the players will know before the media". Very noble of you, you arrogant prick.
  • cfgs said:

Actually I love how he says Watt is not fit to play 90 minutes Saturday, Tuesday, Saturday and then says he isn't fit enough to play a full 90. Is his training eating pies, drinking pints and smoking 40 a day?

Even though Watt thinks highly of Luzon I remember reading somewhere on life that Luzon doesn't think a lot of Watt!!
  • Sponsored links:

• I've said it on a couple of other threads.

Watt has barely played a full 90 mins for years, before joining Charlton.

He was nearly always a sub at both Liege and Celtic.

TBF to Luzon, if he wasn't MATCH fit to play 90 mins, then he wasn't.
  • I've said it on a couple of other threads.

Watt has barely played a full 90 mins for years, before joining Charlton.

He was nearly always a sub at both Liege and Celtic.

TBF to Luzon, if he wasn't MATCH fit to play 90 mins, then he wasn't.

And TBF to Watt, SL and Celtic were decent teams with options. We aren't and we don't.
  • Covered end i take you point, but why did Tony play 90 mins at boro ,
    when the Norwich home game was more winnable ?
    You get match fit by playing games ?
    If cafc are still in the Championship next season it will because Igor and Watt have scored goals and Johnson has marshalled the defence.

Gomez should of played at boro instead of Solly.

After chris played 3 games in a week at the end of last season he had a injury set back.
  • He will prob start him up top with Wilson
  • In a season of now unmitigated calamity both on and off the park, only Tony Watt looks confident and clever enough to help himself to any goals between now and May. Luzon, please put him in at the start on Saturday, or rue the consequences. I've given up Stella Artois and Belgian chocolates to mark my personal protest at the shite on offer. At least we've now put Gorgeous George out of his misery. Any chance of despatching Harriot, Wiggins, Buyens and Bikey off to Romania with him?
  • If Luzon plays Watt or Johnson when not fit they will only end up with a muscle strain,I am sure Luzon knows best
  • doronron said:

If Luzon plays Watt or Johnson when not fit they will only end up with a muscle strain,I am sure Luzon knows best

Thanks Doc.

• doronron said:

If Luzon plays Watt or Johnson when not fit they will only end up with a muscle strain,I am sure Luzon knows best

Thanks Doc.

thanks nurse

• If he starts with Watt, he will probably have Igor on the bench