Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Question re: Luzon

2»

Comments

• edited February 2015
    Luzon bounces around like a 3 year old after a can of coke, most of the players ignore him and TBH for one seems to be trying to get himself or GL sacked by giving the ball away at every opportunity. On the assumption neither of them is less fit than they were Tuesday; if GL doesn't start Tony Watt and Igor together on Saturday then he should be sacked cos he actually doesn't know what he's doing or chooses to make bad decisions for non-footballing reasons.
  • edited February 2015
    Tbf to Luzon (not that I really want to).
    Watt has hardly played a full 90 mins for years.

He very rarely did at Liege or Celtic, he was nearly always on the bench.
  • I've read a few things in the past about that intitial boost a new manager gives. Personally I believe it is more than just what the manager brings. I think when most get a new manager it is seen as a positive move. Players, fans and anyone connected to the club gets that initial feelgood factor and thus morale improves. This obviously never was the case with Luzon and I feared at the time we wouldn't gain from the initial new manager due to the negativity from everyone at the time.