Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• How about the kids clean the kit themselves, saves a few bob and allows us to sign another Goalkeeper or Defender!!
  • People are going to get shirty about this

• Wash, dry, fold and put kit away to a high standard. Are there medium and low levels of standard to washing, drying, folding and putting away football kits?

;-)

Women will tell you there are.
  • At least they haven't asked for 18 months experience in folding

That have asked for two years experience though. It doesn't specify if that is folding, washing or drying.
  • Sponsored links:

• D'you recon they have one of those t-shirt folding thingies that Sheldon used on the Big Bang Theory or do you think they fold them by hand?
  • Oakster said:

20 applicants applied in the first hour, but recently fired Standard coach Ivan Vukomanovic has just been spotted walking into reception at The Valley with his suitcase and a box of Persil

Did he have one of those t-shirt folding thingies that Sheldon uses on the Big Bang Theory?
  • If only Powell held on a bit longer. He'd be great there...........
  • Oakster said:

20 applicants applied in the first hour, but recently fired Standard coach Ivan Vukomanovic has just been spotted walking into reception at The Valley with his suitcase and a box of Persil

But can he fold to a high standard..??
  • edited February 2015

How about the kids clean the kit themselves, saves a few bob and allows us to sign another Goalkeeper or Defender!!

We don't need another keeper, what's wrong with Bikey the way he tipped that one away late in he 2nd half on Saturday? :wink: Now another CB.................
  • Wash, fold, put away wtf does that mean? :blush:
  • cafc999 said:

Oakster said:

But can he fold to a high standard..??
    He's been told to forget about using a quality brand like Persil, RD is going to send him over some old, unwanted Belgian washing powder - well past its use by date, but should be more than adequate for Championship level laundry
  • Sponsored links:

• Using this two-second fold technique, you'd be out the door and heading home by 9:30am.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=An0mFZ3enhM
  • Curbs 16/1
  • I don't want to be critical but...

I find this requirement funny:

• To work in the laundry room this will include washing, drying, folding and putting away kits from training and matches. This is to be done to a high standard as required by the club and the Kit Manager

Wash, dry, fold and put kit away to a high standard. Are there medium and low levels of standard to washing, drying, folding and putting away football kits?

;-)

Ask any woman married to a man whose never had to look after themselves ie most of them : - )
    Itsa not easy my mrs moaned at me for putting the pegs in the wrong places when i hung our washing out

• To work in the laundry room this will include washing, drying, folding and putting away kits from training and matches. This is to be done to a high standard as required by the club and the Kit Manager

Wash, dry, fold and put kit away to a high standard. Are there medium and low levels of standard to washing, drying, folding and putting away football kits?

;-)

Ask any woman married to a man whose never had to look after themselves ie most of them : - )
    Itsa not easy my mrs moaned at me for putting the pegs in the wrong places when i hung our washing out
    Schoolboy error

;-)

Good move. Did that nearly 40 years ago and guess what I've never had to hang the washing out since :wink:
  • RedChaser said:

Wash, fold, put away wtf does that mean? :blush:

Same here - I thought the fairies collected things from the "stinky basket" and the "floordrobe" and hung them up after doing the freshening farts on my clothes. You mean a person does this?

• Is there really a precise science to peg usage?
  • edited February 2015
    Swisdom said:

RedChaser said:

Wash, fold, put away wtf does that mean? :blush:

Same here - I thought the fairies collected things from the "stinky basket" and the "floordrobe" and hung them up after doing the freshening farts on my clothes. You mean a person does this?

Mind you she gets a good salary........what's that love you want a cup of tea, two ticks.....must go :smiley:
  • Is there really a precise science to peg usage?

Yes mate but just make a pigs ear of it trust me. :wink:
  • What's pink and wrinkly and hangs out your shorts?