Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League Darts

Comments

• Options
    How about that from Gary Anderson? Amazing finisher at the moment
  • Options
    Typical Lewis. When things don't go his way he looks like a disinterested idiot. Not trying to take anything from Taylor though he has been brilliant.
  • Options
    How overrated is Lewis. Pundits hype him up every week and he always fails to perform.

The one good game he had at worlds (vs RVB), he still lost. Losing is in his DNA.
  • Options
    A lot of hammering's being dished out atm
    Not many close games
    Gando and MVG have really hit the ground running
  • Options
    I know its still early but they were all banging on about this being the tightest and best PL ever, however I think most weeks MVG and Anderson are going to blow their opposition away. Same goes for Taylor too if he wants to.
  • Options
    Find the Premier League really boring.

The players don't seem that bothered about winning in it and always appear that they have something better they should be doing. Conveyor belt darts.
  • Options
    Why isn't Thornton in it? He's a much better player than bloody Kim Huybrechts
  • Options

Why isn't Thornton in it? He's a much better player than bloody Kim Huybrechts

I could be and am probably absolutely wrong on this but if I remember rightly, Sky get a couple of picks. With Anderson & Wright being in as the Scots, bringing the Belgian audience into the mix makes sense.

Huybrechts is a decent player at his best.
  • Options
    I'd rather have the Thorn in than Huybrechts.
    Defo will be the whupping boy of the group, just not consistent enough. On his day, can challenege anyone. Just doesnt do it regularly
  • Options
    Bloody Anderson not drawing would have won me just over £500 got 3 out of 5 draws. no idea why I put Taylor to draw when I knew he would smash Bunting.

Lewis is piss poor
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nicholas said:

Bloody Anderson not drawing would have won me just over £500 got 3 out of 5 draws. no idea why I put Taylor to draw when I knew he would smash Bunting.

Lewis is piss poor

Same

Had trebles, four folds, and Acc

Nicked a Oner though for the Treb

• Options
    Nice one I did 60p trebles 4 folds and a quid acca. got 60 back. Gutted Anderson missed that bull as he would have been throwing for the draw in the last leg.
  • Options
    Yep, and the 10 doubles he missed.

Thought tonight was the night after first two draws

In fairness, first two games were lucky to be draws anyhow.

It will happen one week, hope its before the bookies cut the draw odds to 11/4 or 5/2
  • Options
    Lewis is trash. Constant failure yet everyone at Sky drules over him
  • Options
    Have to agree Nick. Time and time again I thought this great player is going to burst out of him like what happened with Mvg but it never does and I don't think it will because the bloke is far from great. His lazy and looks like he can't be asked when on stage.
  • Options
    Looks like the front 3 will be out in front and all to play for with the 4th spot
  • Options

Two time World Champion, is that constant failure
  • Options

Two time World Champion, is that constant failure
    Yeah I know he is. When I went to the Ally Pally a few weeks back, he hit a 9 darter. He still managed to lose though. I've never known a player so prone to hitting a 180, then following it up with a 43.
  • Options
    Inconsistent I will go with but constant failure was a bit strong
  • Options
    19:15 Kim Huybrechts v Dave Chisnall
    20:00 G Anderson v James Wade
    20:45 M van Gerwen v Adrian Lewis
    21:30 Stephen Bunting v Raymond van Barneveld
    22:15 Phil Taylor v Peter Wright

Must win games for Huybrechts and Bunting
    Lewis may pull off a shock v MVG
    Taylor to romp v Wright
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2015
    Chisnall
    Anderson
    RVB
    Taylor

Around 12-1

Wont touch MVG against Lewis as this is the sort of game Lewis comes alive in.
    Agree Taylor to smash Wright.
    Hoping RVB's experience will be enough to see off Bunting
    Worried about Anderson as Wade is a bit slow so may break his rhythm.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Chisnall, Anderson, MVG, Draw, Taylor for me
    30/1
  • Options
    Chisnall
    Gando
    MvG
    RVB
    Taylor

Probably do it on a draw no bet basis though
  • Options
    still early on but Dave Chisnall is about to go top with 9 points from 5 matches
  • Options
    Lewis wank again
  • Options
    Chisnall looked quality there, hopefully he can keep it up. He def has a big tourney in him this year.

Lewis failed to show up yet again.
  • Options
    First week after the relegation. If I were a betting man (I am):

Lewis vs Wade (WADE)
    Anderson vs Chisnall (GANDO)
    Taylor Vs RvB (TAYLOR)
    Bunting vs MvG (MvG)
    Chisnall vs Wade (CHISNALL)

23/1
  • Options
    Draw
    Anderson
    Taylor
    MVG
    Wade
  • Options
    Chisnall showing em how it's done
  • Options
    Had RVB, Chisnall X 2 games and Bunting in a £1 Yankee, Bunting was a bit unlucky to be fair.

£100 could have been a grand