Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

12 Games Without a Win- How Do We Turn Things Around?

2»

Comments

• Good to see Macronate and Red Robin see the merits of the 3-5-2.

Johnson as the Stopper in the middle with Gomez and TBH either side
    one of them would have to play on the left of the CB ?
    Both of them can run with the ball which could open up the game.
    Solly and Wiggins to be wing backs (this would be music to Rhoy's ears)
    Milos to protect the back 3 when W/backs go forward
    Johann and cousins to get forward more to help Igor and Tony,
    When playing away the full backs have to bide their time in getting forward.
    If i was head coach we would practice this morning and afternoon until we had it cracked.

After saying at 6.49 that i would give KAG 20 minute cameo's i'm pleased he rewarded my faith tonight and scored a Hat trick For the U21 in the Kent Cup.
  • start watching chelsea.
  • vff said:

Get two out of three of a decent striking partner for Vetekele, a forward thinking creative midfielder and left midfield that may turn things around !

Move on.
  • Nicholas said:

Not sure I've mentioned it on here before, but we could maybe just once play and play players in their correct positions.

That's a bit radical and extreme. It will never catch on.............
  • Good to see Macronate and Red Robin see the merits of the 3-5-2.

Johnson as the Stopper in the middle with Gomez and TBH either side
    one of them would have to play on the left of the CB ?
    Both of them can run with the ball which could open up the game.
    Solly and Wiggins to be wing backs (this would be music to Rhoy's ears)
    Milos to protect the back 3 when W/backs go forward

Johann and cousins to get forward more to help Igor and Tony,
    When playing away the full backs have to bide their time in getting forward.
    If i was head coach we would practice this morning and afternoon until we had it cracked.

After saying at 6.49 that i would give KAG 20 minute cameo's i'm pleased he rewarded my faith tonight and scored a Hat trick For the U21 in the Kent Cup.

I'd probably play TBH as the left-sided CB which would allow Gomez to play on the right side and cover for Solly.

Veljkovic covering / playing as a pivot ahead of the back three and collecting and moving the ball onto the players in front of him. JBG would be in a number 10 role behind Igor and Watt.

Ultimately a 3-5-2 compensates for our lack of decent wide midfielders by allowing Solly and Wiggins to push forward and join the midfield, which would help us dominate possession in the middle of the park...in theory anyway!
  • Why is everyone leaving out Bikey? Is he the new scapegoat? Got to be someone huh?
    He's only had a couple of iffy games of late but then so has the whole squad! Thought he looked back to his best against Rotherham.
    I'd still like to try him upfront as our target/hold up man
  • Taxi_Lad said:

Why is everyone leaving out Bikey? Is he the new scapegoat? Got to be someone huh?
    He's only had a couple of iffy games of late but then so has the whole squad! Thought he looked back to his best against Rotherham.

I remember Phil Chapple being played at front. What a disaster that was.
  • Phi
    WayneK said:

Taxi_Lad said:

Why is everyone leaving out Bikey? Is he the new scapegoat? Got to be someone huh?

I remember Phil Chapple being played at front. What a disaster that was.
    Chapple had the ability to be a disaster no matter what position ! Paul Warhurst made a pretty good transition not that Bikey is in that mould. Just think we're crying out for someone to hold it up and he is a beast at that!