Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So Roly (or even Katy if you are unavailable for comment) What Happened With The Promises?

2»

Comments

• thenewbie said:

sam3110 said:

Aren't we only 1 point off 12th in the league right now? That's fairly competitive if you ask me...

What competition do you win for finishing 12th?
    The one where losing means relegation and a whole lot of financial cut backs. 24 teams, only three 'win' promotion - competitive is a relative term.
    So if we have a squad heading towards relegation the squad isn't competitive.
  • Didnt we used to have a February dip in form ?

Hope that doesnt happen this year, as we approach the 3 month anniversary of a win.
  • Whens Katrien at Bromley Addicks?

Please those in attendance don't make the evening easy for her. I'm not saying publicly berate her, but we need the difficult questions asked.

Should boycott that thing.

How are people expected to believe what comes out of her mouth?
  • Whens Katrien at Bromley Addicks?

Please those in attendance don't make the evening easy for her. I'm not saying publicly berate her, but we need the difficult questions asked.

Henry will arrange the seats to replicate a train carriage, we will all have a skin full before she turns up and then when we catch Ian Wallis's eye, we stand over her and each person will ask her a question like, do you ever contradict any of your boss's decisions ?

Tony Warren will be checking tickets and if anyone wastes their opportunity to
    asks a relevant question ?

" Are you upset that George Clooney has got married."

They should be thrown out by security. (solly and munns)