Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Damian Matthew and Ben Roberts

2»

Comments

• Totally shocked at this braydex character relaying a conversation like that which could get BR sacked. Do some of you people even think before you type? The consequences??

God sake shut up.

• edited February 2015
    @JimmyHart_: Heard Damien Matthews speak to a geezer in the directors box telling him how the life and soul is being sucked out the club.. Worrying #cafc

Worrying to hear it from the assistant manager....
  • Curb_It said:

Totally shocked at this braydex character relaying a conversation like that which could get BR sacked. Do some of you people even think before you type? The consequences??

God sake shut up.

'Braydex character'.....I'm not a character, I'm real. The conversation I had with this guy (who was only a supporter), was not private, plenty of people heard him, and to be honest, he seemed very well known by most of the supporters around him. Like I said, I don't know if it carries any truth true or not, and if it doesnt, he won't lose his job.

When has one comment on a thread on a fans forum cost someone their job? If it does then I would be tempted to start a few rumours on here about Luzon!

• Sorry. I just went back and re read your post. I can only apologise I thought you had said that Ben Roberts had said that about DM. I was shocked that he would say that and that you would repeat it.

My mistake. Apologies again. Me being too busy.
  • It's cool. No worries.
  • @JimmyHart_: Heard Damien Matthews speak to a geezer in the directors box telling him how the life and soul is being sucked out the club.. Worrying #cafc

Worrying to hear it from the assistant manager....

To be fair, it was to Roland at the Bolton match!

Damien Matthews who on match days would not go any where near the directors box and would be the last place he would say stuff like that if he wanted to keep his job.

Now i was at Sparrows den for the Millwall game on the day after Bob went and overheard Matthews talking to Gareth Ainsworth about ?

As this was not for the public domain i will take this info to my grave or unless i have too many pints of stella................My lips are sealed.

• edited February 2015
    braydex said:

Curb_It said:

Totally shocked at this braydex character relaying a conversation like that which could get BR sacked. Do some of you people even think before you type? The consequences??

God sake shut up.

'Braydex character'.....I'm not a character, I'm real. The conversation I had with this guy (who was only a supporter), was not private, plenty of people heard him, and to be honest, he seemed very well known by most of the supporters around him. Like I said, I don't know if it carries any truth true or not, and if it doesnt, he won't lose his job.

When has one comment on a thread on a fans forum cost someone their job? If it does then I would be tempted to start a few rumours on here about Luzon!

based on what's in bold above and that you were sitting almost next to the tunnel , it could be the bloke who posts on here as cafc99
  • sammy391 said:

braydex said:

Curb_It said:

God sake shut up.

based on what's in bold above and that you were sitting almost next to the tunnel , it could be the bloke who posts on here as cafc99
    He is 15 going on 16,

You do the maths.

Or is it someone who like a flake in his Ice cream cone.

• I heard he shops at asda. I'm far from impressed.
  • sammy391 said:

braydex said:

Curb_It said:

God sake shut up.

He is 15 going on 16,

You do the maths.

I thought cafc99 was the dad of 'owenwiththehat' s mate?
  • Sponsored links:

• sammy391 said:

sammy391 said:

braydex said:

Curb_It said:

God sake shut up.

He is 15 going on 16,

You do the maths.

I thought cafc99 was the dad of 'owenwiththehat' s mate?
    Do you mean me...??

Nothing to do with me and I do not sit in the west stand by the tunnel (my son does who is indeed mates with Owen with the hat though, but has never heard anything like that)
  • In contrast, Ben Roberts is very popular among the players and a very good goalkeeping coach. Was also very loyal to Powell with my understanding being that Powell asked him not to resign when he himself was sacked and encouraged him to stay with us.

Six visits since you joint a year ago, how do you know all this ?

That can't be right, Heisenberg is a very regular poster on CL