Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

"We Want Roland Out"

To all Charlton fans that sang this today..............................Well played.

Comments

• For some reason it made me laugh that we call him by his first name, especially as his name is Roland.

I'd have preferred 'F**k of, Duchatelet'
  • I must admit I did change it a bit today to "we want roland rat say we want roland rat"
  • I was quite happy singing the Elton John classic "Your Song", which Watford had helpfully assisted with by plastering the words across the length of a 100 foot stand.
  • What about the Mexican wave?

Anyone seen that during a league match before?

I saw it at the valley in the curbishley years. Haven't seen it anywhere else for some considerable time.

Can't blame them for starting that, they got bored with scoring at will. :-(
  • Sponsored links:

• They won 5-0 and the best atmosphere their 15,000 fans could come up with was a Mexican wave. Now that, Henry, really is embarrassing!
  • Are we all going millwall away?
  • Essex_Al said:

Ditto

Thanks Essex_AL
  • Thanks to RD we don't have Slater and Jiminez in charge, and we stayed up last year, something that wouldn't have happened with Powell and S+J IMO

I also believe that his idea of using a network of clubs, whilst flawed, has advantages that we should take advantage of.

However, I feel that he makes poor decisions and has too much control of the club at the moment, he needs to take a step back
  • Tavern said:

Are we all going millwall away?

Of course we are, just home the team turns up as well.
  • I know a graet pub to meet for millwall away
  • Tavern said:

I know a great pub to meet for millwall away

• Sponsored links:

• sam3110 said:

Thanks to RD we don't have Slater and Jiminez in charge, and we stayed up last year, something that wouldn't have happened with Powell and S+J IMO

I also believe that his idea of using a network of clubs, whilst flawed, has advantages that we should take advantage of.

However, I feel that he makes poor decisions and has too much control of the club at the moment, he needs to take a step back

I love how people guessing (it is a guess) at this is a positive to RD's purchase of us.

His network idea is and never is going to work, his poor decisions (which hugely outnumber the good ones) just top that.

IMO
  • He has got to go.

I am normally quite a support person never really turning on mangers booing the team etc but with rd I have had enough.

People will say it's an over reaction, look at who his bought in, saved us from admin bla bla bla but it is clear to see that his arrogance is killing us and if we don't make a stand i hate to think where it could end.
  • He has got to go.

I am normally quite a support person never really turning on mangers booing the team etc but with rd I have had enough.

People will say it's an over reaction, look at who his bought in, saved us from admin bla bla bla but it is clear to see that his arrogance is killing us and if we don't make a stand i hate to think where it could end.

Are you going millwall away?
  • But who would buy us?
  • I think you are totally wrong. RD bought the club when we were in danger of admin and we are currently solvent and safe from extinction. We are going through a bad run of form ,so are other clubs.

By "we" you mean Standard Liege B, right? For the first time in 20 years of supporting the club, this just doesn't feel like Charlton anymore.
  • Tavern said:

He has got to go.

Are you going millwall away?
    Oh I thought you would never ask
  • I take that as yes?
  • But who would buy us?

That's not an argument mate
  • Tavern said:

I take that as yes?

You have saved the evening.