Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So the other big story over the weekend...

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Some Cracking advice on here I have to say....I can feel myself sweating at my desk now, face to face is clearly out :-)

mate in all seriousness, just ask her if she is up to anything interesting over bank holiday, then when she asks you, have something planned and ask her along.

lol @ nla
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Weegie ...... why didn't you, feminine wiles and guiles et al, just erm ........ ask him if he fancied a bite to eat at lunchtime?

Or don't lady persons do that sort of thing?

From Confused of Cornwall
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Some Cracking advice on here I have to say....I can feel myself sweating at my desk now, face to face is clearly out :-)

mate in all seriousness, just ask her if she is up to anything interesting over bank holiday, then when she asks you, have something planned and ask her along.

lol @ nla

This works for me. It's innocent enough to not seem like a date but friendly enough that she shouldn't get weirded out *

* make sure the thing you have planned is not something like the Erotica exhibition at ExCel - that might be a bit forward
  • Options
    Dont blame you Ketman. Its a horrible situation and one i wouldnt like to be in. luckily female i didnt have to ask anyone out... then again i never got asked out either!! but would feel sick inside at the thought of going on dates.

It took Ian 4 months to ask me and he only got the courage up because my friend has told his mate i that i was keen - and Lee G having a large mouth told him straightaway. otherwise i would still be waiting i reckon. Im not that scary nla.

Kets I think you've got a very sexy voice - take it down even a few more notches over the tea urn whilst asking her what she's up to at the weekend - she'll go week at the knees.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    take it down over the tea urn

Go on my son, TAKE IT DOWN, brap brap !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Kets I think you've got a very sexy voice.
    Brilliant!!
  • Options
    Simple - next time she's making tea, just slip a little something into her drink...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite] Im not that scary nla.

Kets I think you've got a very sexy voice - take it down even a few more notches over the tea urn whilst asking her what she's up to at the weekend - she'll go week at the knees.

I wouldnt Fight you B you scare the shite out of me god knows what poor old Christian thought before he realised your a nice bird.

PMSFL

youve got a nice voice Ketman shame about the rest of you i reckon B was saying ;-)
  • Options
    I think it is going to be too stressful & awkward doing it in her small office with two other girls there, have decided E-mail is the ONLY way I can do it, I have the message ready have read it about sixty times & have been hovering over the send button for last five minutes, still haven't sent it yet :-)
  • Options
    Do it pal!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I think it is going to be too stressful & awkward doing it in her small office with two other girls there, have decided E-mail is the ONLY way I can do it, I have the message ready have read it about sixty times & have been hovering over the send button for last five minutes, still haven't sent it yet :-)

Send it here for CL editing/approval first!
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I think it is going to be too stressful & awkward doing it in her small office with two other girls there, have decided E-mail is the ONLY way I can do it, I have the message ready have read it about sixty times & have been hovering over the send button for last five minutes, still haven't sent it yet :-)

Send it here for CL editing/approval first!

no dont.

Weak at the knees not week!!

fingers xxxxxxxxxxxxx for you.

no dont as in dont send us your email.
  • Options
    Kets, arrange with some work colleague to go for a drink after work next week then put on your most sexiest of voices and ask her if she'll like to join you. It won't sound too forward and if she says no you've still got the after work drinks to look forward to! Also she's not turning you down personally so it should be easier to do.
  • Options
    First invite a few from the office out for a few drinks include her in this.
    At said drinks position at table ie next to her and friendliness ie buy the 1st round are key
    keep it casual and conversation going and if she is not included in conversation drag into her it, if shes not interested in the conversation then swap immediately to incorporate her.
    Depending on the how the drinks are going, you will then gauge a rough understanding and either make your move at leaving time offering further drinks for maybe just u 2 elsewhere or another meet up like the above. (just make sure none of the others can make it)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I think it is going to be too stressful & awkward doing it in her small office with two other girls there

Fast mover you may be, Ketters ..... but you don't have to do it on a first date, mate!

:o)
  • Options

let me read it i will add some NLAisms in there and you will either get a punch in the chops or have a great night

good luck Mate i cant wait for this one to conclude i am pissing myself here the whole office is looking at me
  • Options
    Ignore that bollocks, this is far better.
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]Simple - next time she's making tea, just slip a little something into her drink...
  • Options
    But what happened with the stalked, child-owning alcopop ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]But what happened with the stalked, child-owning alcopop ?

iasked this earlier but Ketman is obviously too in lurve to tell us
  • Options
    ps ketters if it end up in a club dont let her see that dance
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Someone who knows her email address .......just email this bird, and get her to ask Ketters to share a bit of lunch in a cafe for half an hour.

It'll put him out of his misery.

;o)
  • Options
    no email,

Could be all over the company in seconds. Once sent can't be withdrawn.

If you don't want to do it face to face phone her.
  • Options
    Good luck Ketman - But what bothers me is you have gone from Oct 2006 (I presume that you soon finished with the alki/stalker/3 kids/pub bird) to Late August 2010 with not a mention of a bird in between, you must have forearms like Popeye!!! ;o)
  • Options
    i think the break up was a different thread.

Just click on the category for Ketmans Love Life and it will be all there to see.
  • Options
    between him and carter i love this sites love stories you dont get shite like this anywhere else in the world FACT

i have not stopped smiling all day so far i look more stoopid than normal
  • Options
    Pull yourself together man and get on with it we haven't got all day.

Good luck.
  • Options
    or i've got dates all confused i think?
  • Options
    Well After about an hour of deabting should I or shouldn't I send it, I sent it.

Feel sick to my stomach ever since I did, when/if she replies I'll be sure to let you all know about my latest failure :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]or i've got dates all confused i think?

Wasn't it Led Zep that sung, "Dates and Confused" ....?