Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

So the other big story over the weekend...

Comments

• Options
    This is like Deidre's Photocase Book but without the pics
  • Options
    this could be a storyline in a soap opera.
    title - charlton lifers.
    opening theme - a camera gives a birds-eye view of the dome, then rises showing se7 and the surrounding areas.
    we need more juicy storylines.
    anyone?
  • Options
    Just had a text message from this woman saying she's....well can you Guess.....yep that's right in the PUB..!
  • Options
    LOL

well it is friday afternon after all....
  • Options
    [cite] Ketman:[/cite]this woman

hmm....the way you speak of her makes me think its not going to last....!
  • Options
    Have you found out what her name is yet?
  • Options
    Must admit I am having second thoughts at the moment. I mean after two dates one of which she scarpered off early from, she has got drunk both times & I am still waiting for her to buy me my first drink ? I am all for being chivalrous but what sort of date finishes her drink then waits ten minutes for you to finish yours so you can buy her another...priceless..!

BTW her name is Lisa.
  • Options
    [cite] Solidgone:[/cite]Have you found out what her name is yet?

Stella Foster
  • Options
    So what's the story with the kids father(s)?
  • Options
    [cite] AFKA Bartram:[/cite]

Stella Foster

More like Duncan Disorderly
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    From what little I know only the one father who apparently was some fairly well off dood (Sorry Ollie). House she lives in is well nice so I assume he pays for that as she only works part time. I am just contemplating whether I am gonna bump into Mr Stalker this weekend as he drinks in the Pub I am DJ'ing in.
  • Options
    It must be serious if you already know her name - You must now be at stage 2 of your relationship - When will you be meeting the parents?
  • Options
    Sack her off mate, not worth the hassle.
  • Options
    Ketman you up the Red Lion again this week??

Did go last week but was bladdered as it was getting on so elected to save till another day when not quite as drunk.

Saw you talking to a blonde haired lady when i ventured out for a minute or so is this the lady??
  • Options
    [cite] AFKA Bartram:[/cite]

Stella Foster

lol, i know someone called this! Reaally i do!
  • Options
    Resurrecting this Thread is really a Phoneix from the Flames moment.

Come on then Guys & gals of course, what would you do?

A Familiar tale really. Boy meets girl at work, Boy likes Girl, Boys really wants to ask Girl out on date, Boy cannot bring himself to do it as if it backfires he will feel pretty awful everytime he sees girl at work for the rest of the time he works there. Girl is single, his age & is a real sweetie.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite] he will feel pretty awful everytime he sees girl at work for the rest of the time he works there.

why?
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    you cant resurrect this thread without first finishing it off

what happend next

was it B's pal

Is she still drinking too much not B but the woman in question we all know B is always pished ;-)

did you knock the granny out of the Ex

do the kids refer to you as daddy Ketts or just Uncle Ketts

as for the 2nd question do a bit of flirting and establish the ground rules then get her drunk on one of your DJ nights and then bang smash the doors in
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Resurrecting this Thread is really a Phoneix from the Flames moment.

Come on then Guys & gals of course, what would you do?

A Familiar tale really. Boy meets girl at work, Boy likes Girl, Boys really wants to ask Girl out on date, Boy cannot bring himself to do it as if it backfires he will feel pretty awful everytime he sees girl at work for the rest of the time he works there. Girl is single, his age & is a real sweetie.....

Im presuming this is in an office based environment?....then the answer is email. Email is a mans best friend when you wanna chat someone up. It gives you the essential time you need to think of something funny/interesting/flirty to say. Its also difficult for her to get any tone from your comments...a bad thing?...not if she rejects any flirty comments from you as you can reply with a scarcastic, 'i was just kidding' type of quip.
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]he will feel pretty awful everytime he sees girl at work for the rest of the time he works there.

why?

I can see what Ketman is saying. Stranger in bar is easy to approach, any rejection and it doesnt matter, you;'ll never see her again. Rejection at work....and you have to see her everyday, rubbing it in your face!
  • Options
    I find punching a girl in the arm and shouting "poopypants" is usually a good ice breaker. That lets them know you fancy them anyway.

But in truth - I find that email or an instant messenger is a good way to flirt and get to know someone. You can usually gauge if they would be receptive to a date request
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    E mail Instant messenger

no way got to be face to face and work it out no point doing it on email or Instant messenger thats the cowards way

Come on Ketman suck it in lad and get on with it

in the words or Dr Pepper whats the worst that could happen
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]

You really need to read the some of the disastrous things that have happened to me on dates before posting that :-)
  • Options
    i do like this thread... just read back and some things never change Henry Irving sill irritating people!!

Ketman... have you read any signs that her feelings may be reciprocated?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]

You really need to read the some of the disastrous things that have happened to me on dates before posting that :-)

i want to know the ending to the first story buddy
  • Options
    can i also just say....DO NOT HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE YOU WORK WITH!!

if you just want a bit of fun then go for it but anymore and i would suggest changing jobs!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]i do like this thread... just read back and some things never change Henry Irving sill irritating people!!

Ketman... have you read any signs that her feelings may be reciprocated?

No not really, She's just a really friendly person, can chat to her about anything which is the attraction in itself, the fact that she is my age, has no kids and seemingly very little baggage seems too good to be true.
  • Options
    ha ha, its back !

Kets, do you have a regular team meeting in work ??

Give your boss the low down, and get him to include it in the 'and finally' bit at the end of the team meeting. That will definately work, and won't embarrass her in any way.

Seriously, just ask her out for a drink in a casual way. People ask other people out at work for a drink every day of the week, don't build it in your head into something bigger. If she's not keen, then she'll still be flattered someone was interested in her. No lose situation.
  • Options
    Than invite her to one of your DJ things.

Not really a date but a chance to spend time together and to impress her.

Oh, Curb-it I don't annoy people, they just get annoyed : - )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    the fact that she is my age, has no kids and seemingly very little baggage seems too good to be true.

There is a word for it my friend and that word is lesbian.
  • Options
    dont do it Ketman!