Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

No Freedman no ex-Palace please

2»

Comments

• He's edging his way into favourite now.
  • That rules Matthews out then

Who is this Matthews guy I keep hearing about?
    It must be that Turkey Farmer from Norfolk.
  • Freedman not Freeman. It is a no from me.
  • I seriously couldn't take it, if Freedman was appointed.

That is all.

Me neither. A horrible little git.
  • 2/1 now. How? Why?
  • Freedman got lucky with Zaha, he turned them around that season, and if I remember right, Freedman was close to the sack before they beat us at the Valley?
  • He certainly got found out at Bolton. Disastrous appointment.
  • He is a crap manager. End of.

First loss the crowd would be on his back as well, and that includes me. I do not want to be told to give him a chance either. No no no no no.
  • Can't have freeman I'd take Lennie not freeman
  • Simonsen said:

I seriously couldn't take it, if Freedman was appointed.

That is all.

why is Freedman 7/2 in the betting.

Why has so much money been placed on him ?

Pardew ex Palace did not work
    Dowie ex Palace did not work

The CAFC fans need a lift.

Curbishley /Jackson dream ticket

Pardew - ex Charlton

Powell - ex Palace

Doesn't matter who the next manager played for or managed. Just matters that somehow they put together a team that gives everything and entertains us.
    yes it does
  • Sponsored links:

• Vincenzo said:

He certainly got found out at Bolton. Disastrous appointment.

His track record there doesn't inspire confidence as someone who can take a group of players and make them better.
  • He's a mug aswell. Had a good thing going at palace, a club where he has a legend status, and decided to jump ship to Bolton. In hindsight a really bad decision.

The palace link would not be good for us. He is not that good of a manager for it to be acceptable either.
  • Simonsen said:

That is all.

Pardew - ex Charlton

Powell - ex Palace

Doesn't matter who the next manager played for or managed. Just matters that somehow they put together a team that gives everything and entertains us.
    yes it does
    So if a bloke does a great job and we get a good entertaining team that's not as important as who he played for? Not saying we should appoint Freedman because there are better candidates out there but a good manager is a good manager.
  • Simonsen said:

Simonsen said:

That is all.

Pardew - ex Charlton

Powell - ex Palace

yes it does
    So if a bloke does a great job and we get a good entertaining team that's not as important as who he played for? Not saying we should appoint Freedman because there are better candidates out there but a good manager is a good manager.
    Which Freedman isn't.
  • edited January 2015
    My son works for an online betting firm. He told me that there is not much turnover for a book like this.
    It only takes a speculative punt and the odds on someone will immediately shorten; punters will see this and then the whole thing gathers momentum hence where we are now. The time to worry or to be optimistic is when it goes to long odds on. Then it probably has legs.
    Reading previous posts it is apparent that this is what people understood anyway. I just thought i would add a bit of colour to this, thats all.
    I wonder whether an opposing fan knew this would happen and try to create some mischief!
  • No Freedman no cry.