Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How Many Goals Will Tony Watt Score This Season?

Comments

• vffvff
    edited January 2015
    Reza Ghoochannejhad scored 1 in 15 for Charlton.

Tony Watts' strike rate for Standard is 3 in 21 albeit 0 in 7 European appearances. 1 in the cup

If Tony Watt plays 20 games, I expect he will score 2 goals.
  • LoonyBin said:

He'll be played in his first game at left back, get sent off before half time for nutting the ref and be found two days later when the custody sergeant at Shooters Hill nick phones Bob Peeters to come and collect him because they're tired of listening to him singing "I belong tae Glasgae" and being sick in his cell.

Casual racism, disgraceful!

knowing our luck though he'll score less than Church at the Spanners!
  • 1 against millwall making him a cult hero, every club he signs for they will show it as his biggest achievement
  • 5 goals in his first 6 games, after which he'll have a fall out with someone and not score again, finishing the season behind Joe Piggott in the pecking order.
  • 9 - will get off to a great start, probably score v Brighton, score a winner against The Spanners and then become Charltonised
  • se9addick said:

Two in his first two games and then, after expectation are through the roof, one more in the remaining 20 games of the season.

He still ends 2014/15 as our second top scorer.

Except with three goals, he'd finish behind Vetokele, Gudmundsson and Buyens.
  • edited January 2015
    1 own goal as he's number 32 and 2 minus 3 is -1
  • Sponsored links:

• None.
    Knowing our luck, he'll get injured 5 mins into his first game and will be out for the rest of the season, leaving us cursing our luck, as Church is getting double figures down at the toolbox................
  • 18, starting with 2 on Saturday.
    Money in the bank
  • More than Churchy. More than George. More than the Pig. More than KAG. Good enough for me.
  • I do hope most of the posts on here are a joke.
    He'll get three, obviously.
  • 1 on his debut. He will be darren bent number 2. Then he won't score again
  • Im excited by Watts signing! Seriously! hes very quick i have a good feeling about him! 13 goals I think
  • Some. Some goals.
  • Sponsored links:

• A top striker will average 1 in 3 games, a good striker 1 in 4.

5 in the remaining games would make him a good striker, but he also needs to settle into the team and get match fit. One also has to bear in mind that Bob does like to keep a player on the bench for a bit before actually lettting them start.

On that basis, 3 goals would be a good(ish) start to his Charlton career. Anything more would be a bonus.

I am going for 5.
  • 12 if we get a decent creative midfielder in, 3 if we continue with the present combination. Also predict he will be the first striker to score a hat-trick since er.........hmmm....... Let me think....... I will get back to you on that
  • 12 if we get a decent creative midfielder in, 3 if we continue with the present combination. Also predict he will be the first striker to score a hat-trick since er.........hmmm....... Let me think....... I will get back to you on that

Callum Harrott last game of last season
  • edited January 2015
    @‌ The Valley, apologises should of said The Valley.
    Although granted i forgot all about Callum messi one good game a season
  • I'm going with an overly optimistic 5, not sure this is the signing we needed.
  • 2 goals.