Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Out of this season team,there is only 4 network players Ben haim,bulot,buyens and tucudean(now 6)

2»

Comments

• Peeters wasn't part of Duchatelet's network pre-Charlton. Not unless you define the network as all of Belgium.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Sorry I'm not very good at writing

There's far worse on this board. I appreciate the sentiment of the post, picking up on the numbers/ grammar is missing the point really.
    My points was, there are more than four network players at Charlton, which is the central point to this thread. It's in the bloody title.
    Ok sorry I should of worded the title a different way
  • Nego, Koc and Reza not at Charlton...so the network helps shift players to the right level.
    Riga - no complaints whatsoever...
    Peeters? Let's see if he can turn this around.

I realise that, but my naming these guys is to highlight the amount of players that have come in over the past twelve months.

Of course in time it MIGHT work, but at the moment my feeling is that there are a LOT of people questioning it.

• edited January 2015

Bulot - little to no impact whatsoever.

Tucadean - slightly better but not up to it

Buyens- I may be in a minority but I think he is a major problem in our team, the definition of soft underbelly

TBH - had actually done it in England before and a success.

Oh goody, we have now got two more...how exciting.

With Jackson. With someone else I think it may be different. And before the Jackson protection unit's CL alarm triggers, that also works the other way. JJ would benefit from someone else in the centre
  • Nego, Koc and Reza not at Charlton...so the network helps shift players to the right level.

I realise that, but my naming these guys is to highlight the amount of players that have come in over the past twelve months.

Of course in time it MIGHT work, but at the moment my feeling is that there are a LOT of people questioning it.

I hear what you're saying. I look at it differently... At each window...unless Ajdarevic comes back again or Piotr steps up then nobody from a year ago is still around. That window has been done to death and I won't rehash...
    The summer was a clear mix of players coming in - some impressive and some will be gone again soon IF they make an effort to step up.
    We don't know what the full plan is for this month but Watt for Church makes sense all day long to me.

It might sound like an arbitrary deadline but I'd give it until 31 August to see what the squad looks like - we know there will be more network loans / transfers in and out but I'm far more interested in landing another Coquelin, Gudmundsson or Vetokele.

We haven't seen players of this calibre in our shirt for years. More please!

• Buyens- I may be in a minority but I think he is a major problem in our team, the definition of soft underbelly

A neither nor player in this league.

He doesn't have the athleticism to compete with 9/10 of his direct opponents nor does he possess the touch or vision to make up for the fact that he moves like a penguin in treacle.

Will give him the credit that until he plays with a CM with a genuine engine then maybe we aren't seeing his full potential.

Too many times he is tracking a runner, blowing out of his ass and totally marginalised in a game

• Buyens- I may be in a minority but I think he is a major problem in our team, the definition of soft underbelly

A neither nor player in this league.

He doesn't have the athleticism to compete with 9/10 of his direct opponents nor does he possess the touch or vision to make up for the fact that he moves like a penguin in treacle.

Will give him the credit that until he plays with a CM with a genuine engine then maybe we aren't seeing his full potential.

Too many times he is tracking a runner, blowing out of his ass and totally marginalised in a game
    Can't half take a penalty though. ;-)

I hear what you're saying. I look at it differently... At each window...unless Ajdarevic comes back again or Piotr steps up then nobody from a year ago is still around. That window has been done to death and I won't rehash...
    The summer was a clear mix of players coming in - some impressive and some will be gone again soon IF they make an effort to step up.
    We don't know what the full plan is for this month but Watt for Church makes sense all day long to me.

It might sound like an arbitrary deadline but I'd give it until 31 August to see what the squad looks like - we know there will be more network loans / transfers in and out but I'm far more interested in landing another Coquelin, Gudmundsson or Vetokele.

We haven't seen players of this calibre in our shirt for years. More please!
    I'll put it another way.

I think things are a f****** mess and I'm p***** off with it!
  • Thanks for the reminder, Bob's birthday on Saturday, must get him a card.
  • Every Charlton player is a network player since Roland took over.

Only he doesn't value the ones we had and let them go for peanuts.
  • Sponsored links:

• Poor George, original poster has gone to the effort of changing thread title and still got his name wrong.
  • Poor George, original poster has gone to the effort of changing thread title and still got his name wrong.

I blame autocorrect:)