Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Players Marks: Ipswich v Charlton

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2014
    se9addick said:

CAFCOlly said:

Etheridge - 6. Not at fault for the goals from where i was sitting, though poor distribution at times.
    Gomez - 5. Extremely shaky first half, but sort of grew into the game slowly. Though his inexperience is apparent (not his fault though).
    Ben Haim - 7. Solid performance.
    Bikey - 4. Get nervous whenever he's on the ball. Heavy touch and ridiculous cross field balls.
    Solly - 6. Tried hard and got forward.
    Buyens - 7. One of our better perfomers.
    Gudmundsson - 7. Offered some creativity, our only threat for most of the game.
    Jackson - 7. Thought he was playing well, only player who was making forward runs and trying to get on the end of the ball. Didn't deserve to come off imo.
    Cousins - 6. Kept going and running until the end.
    Tucudean - 2. Seems harsh but he was so so so bad. Would've been a 3 if it weren't for that pathetic embarrassing dive at the end. Terrible performance which is a shame as i thought he had a blinder against Cardiff.
    Vetokele - 6. Tried hard but his body language suggests he's lacking some confidence atm.

Peeters - 3. No animation on the touch line and when he did get up, it was just to tell the team to pump it forward which was playing into the hands of a typical Mick McCarthy side. When we ran at them, we caused problems, but for most of the game it was just route 1. Also, how Tucudean was on the pitch for the whole 90 minutes is beyond me. Piggot or Grant deserved at least a 5 minute cameo imo as it clearly wasn't Tucudean's game (which it rarely is anyway).

Oh well. They're second in the league for a reason. Keep the faith. COYR

Tucadean should be fined for that dive
    Someone rated George as bad as Leaburn which I find ridiculously harsh on Carlo, sad to say but forget the Cardiff match, more like Pawel Abbott from last nights ratings. :-(
  • Options
    Carlo scored a hatrick at Ipswich i saw it
  • Options
    Tucadean should be arrested for impersonating a footballer absolutely shocking last night can't control, pass, dribble shoot or head a ball, can't even dive properly
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Carlo scored a hatrick at Ipswich i saw it

Carlo could head a ball and never fell over like Bambi on ice. :-0
  • Options

Etheridge 5 no chance with first 2. Didn't see the 3rd.
    Gomez 3.5 awful.
    Ben Haim 5
    Bikey 5 playing with 3 at the back... Surely your set pieces would be covered. Poor distribution
    Solly 5 got forward enough but crossing not all there.
    Buyens 6 best passer
    Gudmundsson 6.5 at least he tried things
    Jackson 5 should've done better with that header
    Cousins 6 not a lot wrong out of position again
    Tucudean 4 minus 1 for cheating. Ran a lot
    Vetokele 4.5 better defensively than offensively. Scuffed a 1 on 1 albeit offside but he wasn't to know that.

Bulot n/a

I don't mind losing because we are not good enough but at least show some willing. It took us to be 2 goals down to show a bit of urgency.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

CAFCOlly said:

Etheridge - 6. Not at fault for the goals from where i was sitting, though poor distribution at times.
    Gomez - 5. Extremely shaky first half, but sort of grew into the game slowly. Though his inexperience is apparent (not his fault though).
    Bikey - 4. Get nervous whenever he's on the ball. Heavy touch and ridiculous cross field balls.
    Jackson - 7. Thought he was playing well, only player who was making forward runs and trying to get on the end of the ball. Didn't deserve to come off imo.
    Tucudean - 2. Seems harsh but he was so so so bad. Would've been a 3 if it weren't for that pathetic embarrassing dive at the end. Terrible performance which is a shame as i thought he had a blinder against Cardiff.
    Vetokele - 6. Tried hard but his body language suggests he's lacking some confidence atm.

Peeters - 3. No animation on the touch line and when he did get up, it was just to tell the team to pump it forward which was playing into the hands of a typical Mick McCarthy side. When we ran at them, we caused problems, but for most of the game it was just route 1. Also, how Tucudean was on the pitch for the whole 90 minutes is beyond me. Piggot or Grant deserved at least a 5 minute cameo imo as it clearly wasn't Tucudean's game (which it rarely is anyway).

Their defender had his round Tucadean or certainly holding him. If a defender does that it's a penalty.
  • Options

se9addick said:

CAFCOlly said:

Their defender had his round Tucadean or certainly holding him. If a defender does that it's a penalty.
    If you cry 'wolf' too often you don't get those decisions, he needs to man up and give as good as he gets I'm afraid.
  • Options
    Keep this thread to ratings for LL's sake.

If you want to disagree with someone's marks, just 'lol' it as usual
  • Options

Etheridge - 7
    Gomez - 6.5
    Ben Haim - 7.5
    Bikey - 7
    Solly - 7
    Buyens - 6.5
    Gudmundsson - 7.5
    Jackson - 7
    Cousins - 6.5
    Tucudean - 7
    Vetokele - 6.5

Bulot n/a
  • Options
    Ben18 said:

Keep this thread to ratings for LL's sake.

If you want to disagree with someone's marks, just 'lol' it as usual

thanks Ben, and I suggest that you all do as Ben suggests as this thread is now closed.

stats sooooon :smiley: