Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Snow

Comments

• Options

buckshee said:

This was Cobham services about an hour ago. Had only just started gritting as I left.

Bit early to go dogging Buckshee (:
    its never too early to go dogging!
  • Options
    Ha ha - I love the excited overreactions to a dusting of snow we have in this country. Take a look back at Rossmans pics from Wisconsin and everyone is out driving around.

It's as British as a cup of tea!
  • Options
    Half our clients have either phoned in or not turned up this morning because of a couple of hours, tops, of sleet! Pathetic.
  • Options
    Another 2-4 inches today....... Sigh
  • Options

Just started falling down here, won't be going anywhere today.

Maybe lay off the bottle for a while.
    Might stop you falling down?
  • Options
    No snow in khao Lak today!image
  • Options
    Snowing in Bexleybeef
  • Options
    Snowing yet again in Hants.
  • Options

This almost deserves a flag ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

This almost deserves a flag ;)
    I apologize!!.....sorry but I couldn't resist!!

Have we signed anyone decent yet????
  • Options
    This dumped down within about 20 minutes, reckon we got about 2 inches now. Means I can sit here with the dogs and log burner going, watching day time telly. Make a snowman later an all

• Options
    Fucked In Milan flights canx no way home, get to stay in the Hilton for free until we get a flight free food and 30 euro in bar voucher can't be bad
  • Options

Fucked In Milan flights canx no way home, get to stay in the Hilton for free until we get a flight free food and 30 euro in bar voucher can't be bad

Where's the snow over here? I am in between LGW and LHR and nothing.
  • Options
    I am in Milan mate can't get out of here at malpanza airport
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Sat at work today, one person screaming "it's snowing it's snowing" like an eight year old, watching five minutes of heavy sleet fall in Medway. Followed by "the sun's come out now, the suns come out!" ten minutes later. Now IF they had been brought up in the middle of the Sahara and and only rocked up in South East England yesterday, yippee fuckin doo.

FFS! bring on the next Ice Age and start thinning the numbskulls out!

• Options
    Don't even seem too bad tbh,
  • Options

I am in Milan mate can't get out of here at malpanza airport

Worst places in the world to be stuck!
  • Options
    Hell yeah

Put us up in the Hilton met some great guys from Zurich and I am in the process of getting wrecked
  • Options
    Should see if they're short of any male catwalk models while you're out there, could do a bit of moonlighting mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lol if I drink much more that may happen
  • Options
    Still snowing, apparently not enough de ice machines were available yesterday, but should be fine to get home today

Come on BA make it happen
  • Options
    Got another touch with a free upgrade to business class, plane is in looks like it was a minor inconvenience

• Options
    Not had a flake in Sheffield. Sharp ground frost overnight though. Took dog for a walk and she threw herself onto the white frosted ground thinking it was snow and bounced off the frozen ground. Silly old Labrador.
  • Options
    WayneK said:

Rossman92 said:

Another 2-4 inches today....... Sigh

Poor Mrs Rossman.

Just now saw this....
  • Options
    Loads of the stuff in Sussex. Totally not forecasted at all and not even a sign of it on the BBC weather app.

Anyone else got some?
  • Options
    A few flurries in the Medway area but not settling as the ground is very wet.
  • Options
    Nothing in sittingbourne but loads of rain!

It was forecast last night @Bolderhumphreyreid on BBC weather, wintery showers nationally, some heavier in places.
  • Options
    Yep, dumping down.

I am on holiday in Val D'isere though to be fair ...
  • Options
    Heavy snow on the Kent/Sussex border but it's fizzled out to sleet and looks like brightening up. I was about to go to the local pub to see if I could get snowed in for the week too.