Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Snow

Comments

• Options
    Woken up to find we're covered in the white stuff, and yes, I mean snow too. My trip to the Valley is definitely out now.
  • Options
    Lucky D'Urso isnt the ref this week, or he'd call it off.
  • Options
    Not even a hint of it near romford.
  • Options
    Snowing in Sidcup but not settling.
  • Options
    It seems also that as a nation we need to be told to drive more considerately and safely in bad weather, judging by the twats out there on the road today. Mindless cretins everywhere!
  • Options

It seems also that as a nation we need to be told to drive more considerately and safely in bad weather, judging by the twats out there on the road today. Mindless cretins everywhere!

They have made the driving test harder over the years but that has made no difference to the standard of driving when people pass the test. The amount of dangerous driving that goes on motorways and ordinary roads is frightening. Plus I am sure that there are some cars that have no indicators, that can be the only explanation to the complete lack of use, by a lot of drivers.
  • Options

Woken up to find we're covered in the white stuff, and yes, I mean snow too. My trip to the Valley is definitely out now.

What part of Hants? Not too bad round Basingstoke area atm. Shouldn't stop us getting to the station later
  • Options
    CatAddick said:

What part of Hants? Not too bad round Basingstoke area atm. Shouldn't stop us getting to the station later
    Only a touch of snow near Winchester too. I'm going up to the match.

• Options
    Not settling in Gosport. Never does.
  • Options
    It was snowing in Bromley at 8am for half an hour. It's stopped now and it hasn't settled.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Been out walking the dog (Welling & Bexleyheath) for an hour or so, snowing on & off, not settling.
  • Options
    No snow in Chiang Mai today. So nervous about today's game I got "blessed" by a monk earlier!!!..........desperate measures I know but we'll see if it worked later.
    Oh and I'm currently sitting by the pool with a large Singha beer!
  • Options
    CatAddick said:

Not far from there, but was in Basingstoke on Thurs when it didn't amount too much, and was covered at home, so just a few miles makes a big difference.

• Options
    edited February 2015
    The scene today in my neck of the woods. At about 6 inches with 4 to go
  • Options
    Blimey that puts our excited overreactions in perspective.

Where's that? Got to be Minnesota, Wisconsin - somewhere like that.

Actually, could be almost anywhere in the US. Mental snow in Maine at present from what I understand.
  • Options
    Southern Wisconsin. Not expected to stop for a few hours
  • Options

A snowstorm in my part of Hants yesterday, much earlier than expected, made the drive home from the theatre interesting.

Are you a surgeon?
  • Options
    No, the patient
  • Options
    A scattering in Charlton, and still coming down.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Loads in my part
  • Options
    Another covering in Hants.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    This was Cobham services about an hour ago. Had only just started gritting as I left.

• Options
    Sunny in Sidcup
  • Options
    slight dusting in gravesend
  • Options

Sunny in Sidcup

Eh? Been snowing in Sidcup for at least 40 minutes.

• Options

Sunny in Sidcup

Liar!
  • Options

buckshee said:

This was Cobham services about an hour ago. Had only just started gritting as I left.

Bit early to go dogging Buckshee (:
    Not much action in that car behind, the snow has settled on it. Did you tap on the window anyway and see what was on offer?
  • Options
    Just started falling down here, won't be going anywhere today.