Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So What Did Santa Bring You?

Come on, good or bad let's hear it........

For me I got the best present ever (other than having the company of my wife and two sons of course). And that is the complete original TV series of Batman. Bruce and Dick AKA Batman and Robin, the villains played by such fantastic character actors as Burgess Meredith and Cesar Romero, the slapstick, the brilliantly choreographed fight scenes, the cliff hanger that each episode ends on.

It's true. They don't make 'em like they used to. And I should know. I'm 55 ;-)

Comments

• Nothing yet (we're opening proper presents after breakfast) but he brought my niece a furby. I suspect we'll all be wanting to dropkick it to the end of the garden by this evening.
  • A 4am wake up call from my 6 year old. Then 5am. Before we gave in at 6. All after we got to bed at 2am trying to get our 3 week old to go to sleep.

Should have asked Santa for a lifetime supply of pro plus.

Merry Christmas all!
  • Son's bought my wife a 9 week old 'westie' puppy...... Of course I will be doing most of the walks and 'chaos management'.
    Of course she is very cute, so even a grumpy old git like me cannot get too narked by the forthcoming 'adventures'.
    Never had a puppy before, always had rescue dogs..... already every thing has moved up from the floor 2 feet, just like having twins again really.....
  • Shirt, tie, pants, socks, belt, calendar of my boys.

All much appreciated as didn't want or need anything, but don't think I'm going to win the exciting present of the year award!

Amazingly mine slept in till normal time, then forgot it was Xmas Day! Had to remind them!!
  • Well, our order placed with ASDA for a home delivery of food etc. never arrived, despite the three separate promises from customer services, which has left us with the bare minimum. However, can't complain as we are now living in a fantastic and beautiful part of the country. Will never spend a penny with Asda again though !!
  • A meet and greet package with Pete Townsend for his orchestral version of quadrophenia at the RAH next year.
  • Ealing comedies and Indiana Jones on blu ray. Happy with that.
  • sralan said:

Well, our order placed with ASDA for a home delivery of food etc. never arrived, despite the three separate promises from customer services, which has left us with the bare minimum. However, can't complain as we are now living in a fantastic and beautiful part of the country. Will never spend a penny with Asda again though !!

That's really rubbish, make sure you get loads of compo out of them (even if it's in the form of vouchers).

Santa's brought me a hangover for Christmas.
  • Couple of shirts... socks... cooking book (Seeing I'm leaving home) and a chance to sit in a proper Spitfire
  • edited December 2014
    DVD's, CD's and books with the best being John Lydon's latest
  • Sponsored links:

• New tattoo
  • The wife and daughter have discovered the 80s Casuals Classics website. Very pleased.

Carhartt Wallet and Beanie, New Bike Helmet, a rather expensive looking watch and half a ton of chocolate.

Two hours with my tattooist on Monday.

Happy Days.
  • A Hawes & Curtiss Harrington jacket. The fact I bought it myself is neither here nor there.
  • CHARLTON ATHLETIC 2015 CALENDAR - UNBEATABLE.

I forgot to mention that I got that one too. My youngest son bought it for me and he told me that the bloke who sold it to him said that they were "very rare".

Not sure what I make of that!
  • Roy of the rovers annual with stories from 1976

Proper toilet reading after a full Xmas dinner can't wait
  • edited December 2014
  • Sponsored links:

• This season's Football Manager. Well happy.
  • Jumpers, socks, socks, chocolate, aftershave, socks, tickets to the formula 1, chocolate, nfl tickets, bobbly hat, socks and chocolate

I forgot to mention that I got that one too. My youngest son bought it for me and he told me that the bloke who sold it to him said that they were "very rare".

Not sure what I make of that!
    The best part of getting a Charlton calendar is playing the "guess which player will be sold/released/given a free transfer as a thank-you by the time their month comes around" game.

Who thinks Moussa will a Charlton player by December 2015 ?
  • Jumpers, socks, and a lot of chocolate.

More importantly my daughter loved her toys, especially the rocking horse we got her.