Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Best and Worst Xmas presents 2013

Let's hear your one best and one worst

Comments

• Options
    Haven't opened any yet, but my mum told me that as yet they haven't got me anything. She then said they would get me towels when our bathroom is finished.
  • Options
    Well the reason I wanted a shit draw in FA CUP is booked me and you to go Nou Camp Barca V Elche just the two of us can't wait, made a blinding St Georges Flag with Barca and Charlton badge looking forward to getting some blinding pictures with it in bars and ground.
  • Options
    Worst: Pardew.
  • Options
    I've opened one and it's a poxy Charlton gnome , the wife got on the CAFC shop and bought the kids some chuff and me a gnome ..... Things can only get better

• Options
    edited December 2013
    So far, I've had some a pair of slippers, some handkerchiefs, a calendar, chocolate, retro sweets in the form of flying saucers, alcoholic jellies, Layer Cake DVD, a Pannatone and a bottle of port. These are the sort of presents that make Xmas...HoHoHo

Edit: How could I forget my genuine Stetson cowboy hat
  • Options
    cfgs said:

Haven't opened any yet, but my mum told me that as yet they haven't got me anything. She then said they would get me towels when our bathroom is finished.

And what's the worse present
  • Options
    edited December 2013

cfgs said:

And what's the worse present
    delaying opening them to punish my 13 year old daughter for being an cow (evil Dad).
  • Options
    My missus has just opened up a book and some CD's from some friends of ours. 'That's lovely', says me. 'Where's mine from them?'

'Sorry', she says, 'they couldn't find your Amazon wish list so they went back and bought me something else instead...'

:-0
  • Options
    Best - Evil Knieval wind up toy
    Worst - Flask
  • Options
    Best..... Things that fit

Worst.....Things that don't fit
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Best: CAFC Onesie
    Worst: this season's programmes
  • Options
    Both presents were as a treat to us both.
    Best :
    10 nights in the Maldives
    Worst:
    Cambridge audio system
  • Options
    Worst: 3 Bottles of Lynx shower gel

I mean 3 bottles!!! That's going to last me the whole year and its not different to any other shower gel really.

Still its the thought that counts....
  • Options
    I have a lemur experience, basically where in a zoo I'll be sent into the enclosure with food and they jump all over me. That will be bloody brilliant.
  • Options
    Best - 12 Bottles of Adnam's Tally Ho at 7.2%
    Worst - A pair of ladies gloves!
  • Options
    Best: guitar

Worst:smart price shaving foam
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Worst: three tubs of different coloured/scented vaseline
  • Options
    Just been in Yalding and I think they have had a shit present.
  • Options
    Best: The Leap pad we bought for our boys

Worst: The Leap pad which lasted a grand total of 3 hours before breaking and cracking its screen
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Best: The Leap pad we bought for our boys

Worst: The Leap pad which lasted a grand total of 3 hours before breaking and cracking its screen

Should have got a VTech InnoTab
  • Options
    Cheers
  • Options
    RedPanda said:

I have a lemur experience, basically where in a zoo I'll be sent into the enclosure with food and they jump all over me. That will be bloody brilliant.

I've done that. Paradise wildlife park, near Broxbourne? This is by far the best Christmas present you will ever receive. I had an incredible time.
  • Options
    Best present charlton calender with all the player signatures on the front and each player signing their month too. Thanks to my nephews who got it done at the junior red Xmas party.

Let's start the bidding at £20 over to you :)
  • Options
    This.
  • Options
    Best: Watch, Clothes, DVD'S, CD's, money etc.

Worst: Condoms.
  • Options
    Best present was Tickets to The Snooker Masters in Jan
    massive snooker fan but first time going to watch it live
  • Options

Best: Watch, Clothes, DVD'S, CD's, money etc.

Worst: Condoms.

What are they then?
  • Options
    Worst: A Desk Lamp...
  • Options
    This is the first year ever as far as I can remember where I got nothing at all. Ho ho ho.