Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Where is Nile Ranger?

124»

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2021
    Even robbed his own team mates.
    There aren't sufficient words for what I think he is.
  • Options
    That was a really bizarre read. He sounded completely detached from the things he'd done. No real sense of regret came out of that at all, even when he admitted he'd made bad choices he didn't actually seem that bothered by it. Read like something a sociopath might write.
    Think it was one of the biggest things I took from it too

Would have been curious to hear how he felt now after all these years about his past choices and why he went down that path

Instead doesnt seem to give a toss
  • Options
    Imagine turning down a grand a week to continue as a pro just because you don't want to live with someone else.

Thousands of players would bite your hand off for a chance like that. Stupid c*nt.
    Wonder what they offered the Oxford player and his girlfriend to allow him to move in. 

The bloke is a menace to all and sundry, a woman beater, a cheat, a thief, wouldn't want him near anyone near me or mine.    
  • Options
    That was a really bizarre read. He sounded completely detached from the things he'd done. No real sense of regret came out of that at all, even when he admitted he'd made bad choices he didn't actually seem that bothered by it. Read like something a sociopath might write.
    Exactly this. Seemed so detached almost to the point where we should feel sorry for him and his bad choices rather than the people he hurt - robbed - punched along the way. 
  • Options
    Used to think Southend Utd were ok, now I hope they go down, bust, whatever, after giving this piece of shit money. 
  • Options
    What an absolute arsehole.
  • Options
    I have done loads of stuff I wish I hadn't but that comes across with zero guilt and apart from turning down the contracts zero regret.  
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    An interesting/shocking read - but I don’t really see the point of the article? It basically just lists every single reason why he’s a tosser. What was in it for him to ‘write’ it?
    Totally agree, an article full of his mistakes but not really presenting any remorse or regret. Ends suddenly and just simply with him hoping for another chance. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nike Ranger is a total wrongun who likely won't make it to 50 and will probably end up spending most of his later years behind jail shocker.
  • Options
    He sounds a treat.

I agree it was a weird article, so detached.  Kept.expecting the "I've grown up and hope to put that behind me" angle (albeit I'd I've thought it was bluff and BS to try to get a new contract), but there wasn't even that.

Basically here's the 1002 reasons I'm a scumbag and no club should touch me with a bargepole... hopefully.one throws some money my way soon though.
  • Options
    I am surprised that he survived the episode of nicking a changing room full of mobile phones that presumably included big Danny Shittu's!!!

What an absolute waste of space.
  • Options
    I was still mixing with the wrong crowd.

I think what he meant to say was that the crowd was mixing with the wrong Nile Ranger.
  • Options
    Back at Southend ?
  • Options
    He is a career criminal who just happens to be good at football or was good at football ...agree that there appears to be no remorse or a resolution to be a better person no matter how insincere 

Unfortunately people like him exist in society..from an early age I had a playmate  a near neighbour who I grew up with ,decent family but from the age of about 8 he started shoplifting, burglary, low key sex offences..he became uncontrollable..its just in some people and sometimes it's not family background 

• Options
    Looks like the bloke is turning what was once a promising career in football, to decisive career in prison.