Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Katrien Meire on BBC1 news

In a few minutes time.

Comments

• Options
    what for?
  • Options

what for?

Not sure.
  • Options
    Cheers Beds pls let us know when she announces our marquee signing
  • Options
    Bollox, where's the liquid soap when you bloody need it!
  • Options
    Anyone able to provide a stream??

:)
  • Options
    On the London bit of the news.
  • Options

Bollox, where's the liquid soap when you bloody need it!

Get a grip. :-0
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's all right I have found a substitute... right here we go, a long run up me thinks!
  • Options
    be interested in what she has to say, so please feedback if anyone is watching, ta
  • Options

be interested in what she has to say, so please feedback if anyone is watching, ta

C'mon do you think any of the blokes on here will be listening to what she has to say... Or will they all hear her say "I love you X your my dream man" ;)
  • Options
    Was trailed on the OS last week.

Interviewed last Thursday about women in football.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

The Katrien 2015 calender.

January is her wearing a sexy white charlton dressing gown next to kieth peacock, who's smoking a charlton branded cigar.

As the months go on they get even more sexy.

Which one do you fancy Dave?
  • Options
    She loves football, she grew up as a little girl... happens to be one of the most powerful women in football. Women bring something else to the table, tries to meet with the fans and understand what they want for the club.

Bit crap that piece, tbh..
  • Options
    On now.

Need more women. Bring something different and better at budgeting

Want to build better relationship with fans, talks to them.

Waves to groundsman

London football capital of the world great city

That was it.
  • Options
    Talal said:

She loves football, she grew up as a little girl... happens to be one of the most powerful women in football. Women bring something else to the table, tries to meet with the fans and understand what they want for the club.

Bit crap that piece, tbh..

Don't most women grow up as a little girl?
    Exactly.. summed up how poor the article was, think she was saying it in relation to watching football from a young age but all I heard was she grew up as a young girl..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    never mind the old feminist flannel .. when is she gonna get some cash to buy some decent footballers for the club ?
  • Options
    It wasn't crap. Moany sod.

It was just her English that made it sound like that, as the next sentence went on to say that her grandfather and mother took her to football. (As a little girl).

She took over a year ago giving up a job in a law firm. There was a bit more than described above and some great shots of the Valley.
  • Options
    Anyone able to post a link of some kind? Ta.
  • Options

I think some of the earlier posts on this thread say a lot about the challenges for "women in football" - really quite pathetic and embarrassing behaviour by some on here...

So true but they don't (or won't) see it
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

It wasn't crap. Moany sod.

It was just her English that made it sound like that, as the next sentence went on to say that her grandfather and mother took her to football. (As a little girl).

She took over a year ago giving up a job in a law firm. There was a bit more than described above and some great shots of the Valley.

Read somewhere she worked for Baker and Mckenzie, they are based on New Bridge Street, just up from Blackfriers station.
  • Options
    Katrein would build a better relationship with fans if she, or one of her staff, managed to reply to e-mails from fans requestion information about the club.
    I've e-mailed her twice and not even an acknowledgement, whereas Peter Varney ......!

I didn't expect a personal reply but she could have easily delegated a reply to someone else.