Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++Merry Christmas to all Lifers+++

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Merry Christmas to all my fellow Addicks. Let's look forward to 2015, which is destined to be one of the most exciting years in the rich history of CAFC. Now, back to the beer...
  • Options
    'Let's look forward to 2015, which is destined to be one of the most exciting years in the rich history of CAFC. Now, back to the beer...'

Sounds like you've had plenty of beer already!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas Charlton Lifers may your christmas be full of love and laughter
  • Options
    Happy Christmas everyone and get well soon Redmidland and March51
  • Options
    Merry Christmas.

That is all :)
  • Options
    Why are families so difficult at xmas? I rather think it sometimes goes wrong cos people arent used to spending that much time (if at all) together.my Dads been a mare and only been here 48 hours..
  • Options
    So much pressure to have the 'perfect time' together but it never materialises. We have spent an hour and a half arguing over which film to watch as a 'family'!! All I want is to see CAFC tomorrow!
  • Options
    We've spent the day pottering around, watching films/TV , pizza for dinner followed by chocolate.

No family get together until Saturday as it's the in laws turn to host their kids' families this year.

So, harmony in the Fanackapan household for at least 36 more hours.....
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone!

had a classic Aussie xmas, went to the beach, had some amazing prawns on the barby, thoroughly lovely...

all we need now is a win!