Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

50 signs you've made it.....how many can you tick off?

13»

Comments

• Zero and proud!
  • Zero and proud!

Same for me. I have a Susan, but if I ever called her lazy I'd have to do my own washing & ironing, so I'll stick with nothing............
  • I enjoy Lobster..............brilliant, just 49 more to go till I make it!
  • So basically my dad has essentially completely made it in life and I am set out to be a complete disappointment. Great! :-)
  • Does punchbag and jump rope count as a home gym?
  • I remember shopping in Waitrose 5 months ago before I moved flats, those were the days, when I was a young 1/50th of a made man.
  • Does punchbag and jump rope count as a home gym?

Well, I have a Wii Fit and an old Spenby. By my reckoning that puts me right up there with David Lloyd.
  • Just imagine the insufferable idiot who genuinely thinks that these are things to aspire to.
  • Saw this yesterday and although I haven't ticked off many (5), I wondered even if I could, then would I?
  • I think we can all agree that the real cut of point to having 'made it' is when you shun buttering your bread and instead 'rip it' and then dip it into a combination of olice oil and balsamic vinegar.
  • Sponsored links:

• I think we can all agree that the real cut of point to having 'made it' is when you shun buttering your bread and instead 'rip it' and then dip it into a combination of olice oil and balsamic vinegar.

Crickey , i've not even heard of Olice oil , you must be posh Afka.

Gold, pure gold.

I remember a quite posh friend of mine staying over at my parents house after a big night and being incredulous at the half pound of butter my Mum put on his toast in the morning!

Gold, pure gold...
    St. Ivel Gold? Nah, that's not making it.

What if you rip it, put loads of butter on and then dip it in olive oil and balsamic?
  • Wine Cooler? Do they mean fridge?
  • Got 4, although I am only 23
  • I am just disappointed that so many of you are not on first name terms with the landlord. Honestly, football fans today... ;-)
  • I'm pleased to admit very few. Wouldn't even want to bother with most of them.
  • Managed to achieve the grand total of 1
  • Yes, got 1, I own a hamper!
  • Sponsored links:

• 1. I go horse racing :-(
  • edited December 2014

Whats: "Have a lazy Susan"...?

My f#%*ing wife is a lazy Susan (it is her name!)
  • 3 out of 50, which is more than I expected. I'm afraid that the Quiz presents a picture of humanoids that I'd rather avoid.
  • bobmunro said:

I think we can all agree that the real cut of point to having 'made it' is when you shun buttering your bread and instead 'rip it' and then dip it into a combination of olice oil and balsamic vinegar.

What if you rip it, put loads of butter on and then dip it in olive oil and balsamic?
    Then you are Italian
  • 1/50
    Guess I'm going to have to stop looking down on people ;-)
  • I have a wine cooler but I keep beer it. 1 point away.