Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Black Friday

Comments

• edited November 2014
    I though this was going to be about Lawyers or Sol Campbell (:
  • I though it was going to be about Robinson Crusoe's man.
  • The UK version is like watching brainwashed zombies
  • Some of the videos are embarrasing
  • Some of the videos are embarrasing

Absolutely this
  • edited November 2014
    Clicked on to Currys website, please wait you are 389356 in the queue.
  • Some of the videos i've seen are people over the age of 50 years old. Its pathetic.
  • Sponsored links:

• Been to Bluewater this morning (we live in Greenhithe) only wanted some jeans from gap , was going to buy them yesterday but didn't have the time. Just as well as everything in there is 50% off today.

Went by the Disney store and the queue went all the way round the store.
  • any gamers on here? Some fantastic deals on Steam. Picked up total war: Rome 2 for £7. Massive fan of the series, hopefully this one lives up to the last rome: Total war game!

• Black Friday. Bit of a racist angle there. Suprised someone hasn't changed it to something more palatable like 'money off Monday'.

But I suppose who gives a f**# if you're saving fifteen quid!
  • Black Friday. Bit of a racist angle there. Suprised someone hasn't changed it to something more palatable like 'money off Monday'.

• One of the reasons why I despair of our country, we all like a bargain, but gimmicks like this just pander to the 'me society'
    If your purpose in life is to pursue this type of activity, and think you are some smart individual..... it's where I depart from you.
    Go home and gawp at that tv that you bought for 50p, and if you are happy at that, good luck to you.
  • The Tubes this morning were notably quieter and I got a seat, so I've got no complaints!
  • The Tubes this morning were notably quieter and I got a seat, so I've got no complaints!

Now you come to mention it, my train was a lot quieter this morning too. Have people really taken the day off to go shopping today?!

• Sponsored links:

• My train was also quieter, I also got a seat......
  • I thought my office seemed really quiet this morning - I think some people have definitely taken time off
  • Anyone know if it's stupidly busy uptown because of this? Was gonna pop up for something then realised this sale crap was going on.
  • PATHETIC behaviour, and we're supposed to be the most intelligent species on Earth???????
  • any gamers on here? Some fantastic deals on Steam. Picked up total war: Rome 2 for £7. Massive fan of the series, hopefully this one lives up to the last rome: Total war game!

• sralan said:

PATHETIC behaviour, and we're supposed to be the most intelligent species on Earth???????

Only some of us.

Are you for real ?
  • sralan said:

PATHETIC behaviour, and we're supposed to be the most intelligent species on Earth???????

Surely pathetic behaviour would be buying something next week for 25% more than you could have bought it today.

• shine166 said:

Black Friday. Bit of a racist angle there. Suprised someone hasn't changed it to something more palatable like 'money off Monday'.

Are you for real ?
    It was a joke!... i think.

• All I know is that the lemmings heading for Bluewater brought the A2 to a virtual halt this morning