Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Come in red red robin your time is up?

13»

Comments

• Options
    How about 'Heaven Knows I'm Miserable now' by The Smiths?
  • Options
    I am astonished that at a time when these Belgian idiots are driving our Club into oblivion, some twerp decides he wants to change our song. Make him sit on the sofa with Katrien for two games immediately, and listen to her explaining how she is going to produce a 20K crowd.
  • Options
    Granpa said:

I am astonished that at a time when these Belgian idiots are driving our Club into oblivion, some twerp decides he wants to change our song. Make him sit on the sofa with Katrien for two games immediately, and listen to her explaining how she is going to produce a 20K crowd.

I have thought of a few ways she could produce a 20k crowd but i do not think current laws on public decency would allow it as part of the matchday experience. Now, Ancient Rome... them was party days!!!!
  • Options
    Love the Red Red Robin. They lyrics are an anthem for life, not just Charlton.

"What if I was blue, now I'm walking through fields of flowers".

Wonderful stuff...
  • Options

Dangerous precedent. Start getting rid of things like Red Red Robin and then before you know it we're practising cannibalism in the west stand and worshipping satan on the pitch at half time whilst an orgy takes place on the sofa.

Slippery slope so let's not lose our morals. Not in my name.

I dunno, cannibalism has got to be a better option than some of the fayre on offer by the current caterers. An orgy? And why not.