Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How much would you bother to pick up?

2»

Comments

• Options
    I wouldn't pick up a blank cheque
  • Options
    Talal said:

Once found a tenner walking the dog. That's my upper limit.

Sorry, how did a Tenner walk a dog?
  • Options
    Oh, of course.
  • Options
    I remember on a quiet day at a place I used to work we superglued a pound coin to the pavement just outside the front door so we could watch people try to pick it up on the CCTV. After about an hour someone who had previously had a go came back with a shovel and made off with the loot.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Talal said:

Once found a tenner walking the dog. That's my upper limit.

It seems that dog walking is the way to go. I've found couple of tenners and £20, whilst walking my dog. Out early in the morning, picking up after the drunks stagger home. It better than picking up his poo.
  • Options
    In the eighties I once found a tenner whilst on a charity run. Naturally I decided to donate it to the charity I was running for.
    By the time I finished the run I had decided to spend it on Depeche Mode records.
  • Options
    As I got out the cab yesterday found a "5 pence bit" and TWO pennies, thought of this thread and swiftly bent down and put them in my pocket!!!............Made me smile a little!
  • Options

As I got out the cab yesterday found a "5 pence bit" and TWO pennies, thought of this thread and swiftly bent down and put them in my pocket!!!............Made me smile a little!

7Up
  • Options
    Ok , which one of you lot was it then?

I went to buy a drink before the match, guy in front of me dropped his change on the floor, but he couldn't be bothered to pick it up ( I'm guessing he'd been reading this thread).

Because , yes you guessed it, it was 20p,

I duly picked it up and handed it back to him, , half fearing he would ask me if I'd been reading Charlton life.
  • Options

I went to buy a drink before the match, guy in front of me dropped his change on the floor, but he couldn't be bothered to pick it up ( I'm guessing he'd been reading this thread).

I duly picked it up and handed it back to him, , half fearing he would ask me if I'd been reading Charlton life.

Weird. As we approached Floyd Road one of the blokes in front of us dropped 20p and left it. My daughter picked it up and said 'shall I give it to them?' I said 'go on then'. She said 'Actually I'll keep it'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Uboat said:

Weird. As we approached Floyd Road one of the blokes in front of us dropped 20p and left it. My daughter picked it up and said 'shall I give it to them?' I said 'go on then'. She said 'Actually I'll keep it'.
    Really weird. I saw someone at the Valley run at Millwall's goal at the end of the game and drop 2 points and no one bothered to pick them up at all.