Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fulham vs Charlton match thread (KO 19:45, live on Sky)

Comments

• Options
    We're gonna win 3-2 !
  • Options
    Rob said:

So much criticism on here. Unbelievable.

We look unprofessional.. to put it the kindest way I can. These guys are being paid to play football and in the first 20mins 50% of our passing was to a Fulham player..
  • Options
    Grrrrrr
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

Grrrrrr

My eyes!!
  • Options
    Ok I'll give it until 55 mins then we are out of this pub. It's jinxed. Watched Millwall at home and Sheff u here last season...
  • Options

We're gonna win 3-2 !

If we do I'll give £20 to the Upbeats.
  • Options
    Rob said:

A bit toothless we are at the moment. Come on Bob, time for the half time pep talk.

Bloody Hell, Yoda's turned up now! This night just gets worse...
  • Options
    So Fox, Solly, TBH, Cousins, Wilson,Jackson, Moussa and Tucudean are all shit now judging by comments on here and the player who has got his fair share of abuse over the last few weeks, Buyens is now suddenly missed?

Let's be honest, we are playing poorly but that is mainly due to the way Fulham are playing. They are playing some really good stuff unfortunately for us.

That is football. Sometimes the other team is the better team.
  • Options
    The fallacy of relying on 'young guns' now being exposed.Which youth player can Bob bring on to turn this around? You can blood young players in this division;but you cannot depend on them.
  • Options
    At least we have Gudmundsson on the bench...on for Wilson (or Solly) please.

Only player that looks half decent going forwards is Bulot, and even he manages to screw it up most of the time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm not worried if Fulham stick 3 or 4 past us , what is worrying though is the fact their defence is pure shite and we still look hopeless going forward ...
  • Options
    Yes, but we're meant to be supporters not critics. I know it's frustrating to not play well but that's football.
  • Options
    Charlton to win.... 55/1 on paddy power
  • Options
    We won't get anything from this.
  • Options
    We've had more corners than Fulham. Surely the moaners who watched us beat Bolton are happy now.
  • Options
    At the game. Wish I wasn't. We've shown no fight at all very poor.
  • Options
    Rob said:

Yes, but we're meant to be supporters not critics. I know it's frustrating to not play well but that's football.

We're not at the game, it's a forum. Support on here isn't exactly gonna make a difference
  • Options
    We're not looking great but Fulham look so vulnerable at the back. Fox has been getting forward well and they don't like the look of Bulot. The fact we've worried them on this form says it all. If we can get an early goal hopefully the old fear will return to Fulham and we can nick something. Need to be far, far more useful in front of goal though
  • Options
    Awful.
    Someone shove a rocket
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    we've come back into it in the last ten minutes .. but still lack oommmph up front
  • Options
    Agreed we're not playing well but I just don't get all the individual player slagging off.
  • Options
    Fulham should be higher than they are and we should be lower.

Come the end of the season they'll be above us. They have quality - especially the front 3.
  • Options
    Is it fair to say that this has been coming lately ?
    A good pasting i wouldnt be surprised with.
  • Options
    I'd sub Tucudean. No pace no effect
  • Options
    Anyone would think we were live on TV..
  • Options

At least we have Gudmundsson on the bench...on for Wilson (or Solly) please.

Only player that looks half decent going forwards is Bulot, and even he manages to screw it up most of the time.

this .. probably Solly's worst game for along time .. Wilson has hardly touched the ball .. Wilson back, Gudmundsson on
  • Options
    Morrison on and Bikey up front.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Fulham should be higher than they are and we should be lower.

Come the end of the season they'll be above us. They have quality - especially the front 3.

Spot on.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!