Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fulham vs Charlton match thread (KO 19:45, live on Sky)

Comments

• Options

They need a bollocking at HT and Roly needs to get his cheque book out of his trousers

Judging by how willing he has been to invest in SL, I wouldn't hold your breath
  • Options

They need a bollocking at HT and Roly needs to get his cheque book out of his trousers

Surely the more we lose the less likely this is to happen? It's already been said we'll see where we are in Jan, if we're around mid table I doubt we'll spend much.
  • Options
    There is nothing any media department in the world, any large advertising budget can deliver when all you do time after time is play shit on live TV...
  • Options
    It's the first time I've seen us play in orange. 43 minutes gone I still haven't got used to the colour....
  • Options
    JBG for Wilson at half time.
  • Options
    No wonder Sky never want us on
  • Options
    Top UK trends on twitter.......

Scott Parker
    Charlton
    Fulham
    Kit Symons
  • Options
    A bit toothless we are at the moment. Come on Bob, time for the half time pep talk.
  • Options
    Everything about us summed up in that 'shot' from Bulot.............
  • Options
    Gary Birtles is a tosser.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    To top it off, some loud fucking posh twats standing behind me. Toby and the chaps. Doing my head in. Only one of them is a Charlton fan. So much shit getting talked. Bastards.
  • Options
    The honeymoons over, Bob.
  • Options
    To much negativity in this thread :-s
    colin1961 said:

Jackson is a passenger just got beaten for pace by Parker says it all the problem with our mid .... We miss Buyons it's clear tonight

Good one Colin. Buyens has been on fire.
  • Options
    Wilson is God awful no way is he a rm
  • Options
    Ffs get a goal back they will panic but sadly unless its an og ir wont happen
  • Options
    We are absolute sh*te. Any time we get into a promising position, we fluff it. Any time we have the ball in our own half, we give it away.
  • Options
    HT 2-0, must do better.
  • Options
    Omg that was awful
  • Options
    So much criticism on here. Unbelievable.
  • Options
    Well,that was shit!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Think I'd have Moussa and Wilson off
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    The PA announcer sounds like a cock. I know the bloody score!
  • Options
    To really top things off my curry has taken over an hour to arrive.
  • Options
    What' a joke. So glad I didn't fork out money for this shit
  • Options
    Two soft early goals with poor defending. Charlton improved a bit after the goals, but I think that is partially Fulham taking the foot of the pedal. Did not look like scoring in the first half. The weakness of the squad exposed.
  • Options
    Rob said:

It's been worthy of it and I'm not usually one to moan.
  • Options
    This is a pathetic performance. Saying that it's not surprising with the players available. I wouldn't risk Gudmundsson because we need players like that in the games to come. Write this one off and come back against Sheffield Wednesday.
  • Options
    Rob said:

Quite believable really, given the performance.
  • Options
    The other thing i love about sky is the commentators and presenters trying to see who can get the furthest up fulhams arse,birtles being the main culprit!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!