Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Realising that life's to short.

13»

Comments

• Options
    Very sad to hear this story Jake, everyone's thoughts on here will be with you.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear this Jake, keep strong.

RIP George.
  • Options
    Thanks for the comments it helps listening to other experiences, my girlfriend has taken it in a different way than me where she has just not spoken to anyone and I've got it off my chest a bit. I think it's very hard to accept and we had so many plans like moving into our new home in Blackfen with george this month and silly things like taking him to charlton every other week.. I had a charlton shirt ready for him so I'm going to put that in his coffin when I say bye for the last time. Thanks again for the support it is really appreciated.
  • Options
    Such terrible news, stay strong for your wife, believe me it will be even harder for her to bear. RIP Baby George.
  • Options
    Jake - My strong sense, is that not only did you not waste the time you had , but with selflessness you grasped the opportunity to "be present" in every sense, in your partners and sons greatest time of need.

I hope and pray that in time , the opportunity to be there for them both will mean this tragedy be a less an open wound and more as a scar that is a constant reminder of your shared experience. Something that will remain for ever but will not damage you. On the contrary it will be a source of strength and peace
  • Options
    So sorry to hear your very sad news.

RIP little George

Wishing you and your girlfriend lots of love.
  • Options
    Things have certainly been unbelievably tough for you both, and your relationship may well get tested in the future, but you will need each other for mutual support and I hope you have a close group of family and friends to provide the help you will both need.
    The thoughts and prayers of your Charlton family are with you.
  • Options
    jakecafc said:

taking him to charlton every other week.. I had a charlton shirt ready for him so I'm going to put that in his coffin when I say bye for the last time.

Jake. Your lad is an Addick. He is one of us and always will be. I am watching tonight with a few fans at home and we are all going to raise a glass for your boy at kick off.

You are constantly in my thoughts.
  • Options
    Echo all then sentiments on here.
    Thoughts with you and your family.
  • Options
    You are brave. You can get through this, and you will.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very sad Jake. Hope your Missus is okay. RIP little George.
  • Options
    Jake and mrs.
    My heartfelt condolences to you both on the sad loss of baby George. Be brave and strong for each other.
    RIP baby George.
  • Options
    Deepest sympathies to you and your family, Jake....we lost our little son at 33 weeks to a placental abruption. It was extremely difficult for my wife to give birth knowing Trevor was already gone. Our doctor warned us that my wife would have a more difficult time coping having carried our son but that time would help. Our daughter was born a little more than a year after. That was almost 24 years ago and our beautiful daughter has now given us our first granddaughter. That is not to take away from the deep sense of loss you will continue to feel because every year at December 16, we remember our little Trevor. Take the time to grieve, stay close to family & friends and communicate openly & honestly with your partner - be attentive to her needs.....the strength you have shown getting through this ordeal will be called upon in future. Thoughts are with you & your family.......
  • Options
    RIP baby George.

Tragic news and thoughts and prayers to you and your girlfriend Jake.

Two friends of mine have gone through similar, it happens more than people realise which is so so sad.
  • Options
    Rest in peace baby George.
  • Options
    Late to this news - so sorry to hear this, Jake, RIP George -he made his mark as you say. Wishing you and your partner every strength from here - stay close.
  • Options
    So deeply sorry mate to hear this - my heart and prayers go out to you. I dont have all the answers but I know that God hears when you cry out sincerely. Stand strong
  • Options
    Very very sad news. Thoughts are with you. Stay strong.
  • Options
    So, so sorry to hear of your heart breaking news. I wish you and your partner the very best during this trying time; remember George is up there looking down on you every day. There probably is no reason why you and your partner will not have a healthy baby in the future. What no better way than if it's a boy to name him George or if a girl, Georgina, in lasting memory to their battling big brother? All the best and be strong and patient with each other.
  • Options
    Wow. So sorry for your loss
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sorry to hear the terrible news mate. Stay strong.

Thinking of you and your partner at this sad time.

Rip baby George.
  • Options
    Unbelievably sad story. I wish you and your partner all the very best for the future!
    RIP baby George..................
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss, I hope your partner is ok to.
  • Options
    like everyone else has written .. my condolences