Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Harry Kane

Comments

• Options
    Leverkusen looked very good. Bayern had the bulk of the possession but did nothing with it.

Possession - 38-62
    Shots - 14-8
    On target - 8-1

Leverkusen now just 2 games away from breaking Bayern's record for Germany's longest unbeaten run in all competitions.

Liverpool need to be doing whatever they can to get Alonso in this summer. I can also see this Leverkusen side being like the old Porto and Monaco sides who got broken up when the bigger clubs came calling so it'd probably be a good time for Alonso to go.
  • Options
    And I'm reliably informed that Eric Dier played centrally in a back 3?

No further questions, your honour!
  • Options
    Bayern currently 3-1 down at struggling Bochum and are 8 points behind Leverkusen. A lot of ground to make up on a side that hasn't lost all season.

Tuchel will be under serious pressure now.
  • Options
    Upamecano is a donkey, 2 reds in 2 games

Kane scored to make it 3-2
  • Options
    Bloody hell, is this really going to be Never-kusen’s year? As I said before I really hope it is before this squad (inc the manager) are inevitably broken up in the summer, they deserve it. 
  • Options
    Can't help but laugh
  • Options
    edited February 18
    Great striker but Kane does have a unerving ability, not to win trophies...
  • Options
    Leverkusen are notorious bottle jobs but this year is surely different. Would take their worst collapse ever to blow a league and cup double.

8 points clear and have a home cup semi final to a Bundesliga 2 side.
  • Options
    I did have a chuckle when I saw what the trophy was for the German equivalent of the golden boot 😂
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    I did have a chuckle when I saw what the trophy was for the German equivalent of the golden boot 😂
    The Kicker-Torjägerkanone is also one of those lovely literal, mashed up words that crop up in other languages. 
  • Options
    edited February 19
    JohnBoyUK said:
    ???

This is the cup that Kane won’t win as they were knocked out by 3rd tier FC Saarbrücken.

And this what Leverkusen are going to win this year instead of Munich!

• Options
    Golden boot get a cannon which looks like the arsenal badge
    Kane will be loving it then!
  • Options
    Another 2. 27 in 23.
  • Options
    Another 2. 27 in 23.
    And still (almost certainly) no title to show for it. I am not superstitious but that legitimately seems like some sort of curse.
  • Options
    thenewbie said:
    Another 2. 27 in 23.
    And still (almost certainly) no title to show for it. I am not superstitious but that legitimately seems like some sort of curse.
    Yeah Bayern were even fortunate to win it last year with Dortmund shitting the bed at the end of the season.
  • Options
    Jayden Danns has played 34 minutes of senior football and has won more trophies than Harry Kane who has played 49,230 minutes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 29
    Jayden Danns has played 34 minutes of senior football and has won more trophies than Harry Kane who has played 49,230 minutes
    I think Kalvin Phillips whilst at Man City might be similar…winning the treble! 
  • Options
    Oh dear
  • Options
    It’s enjoyable seeing Bayern so far off the pace this year.  They had a warning last year and didn’t deserve the title.  Poor old Harry. And Eric Dier 
  • Options
    edited March 1
    At least Kane has England to fall back on when it comes to trophies. 
  • Options
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68451205

The Bayern defence is so bad, even Chris Gunter scored against them.
  • Options
    Another goal in first half today.
  • Options
    Hat trick for Kane. Bayern currently 7-1 up
  • Options
    Won't mean anything if they finish second to Leverkusen and fail to win the Champions League.

Playing second bottom too
  • Options
    First player to hit four hattricks in his first season in the Bundesliga
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Won't mean anything if they finish second to Leverkusen and fail to win the Champions League.

Playing second bottom too
    On track to beat Lewandowskis record of 41 goals in a season. Stunning achievement for someone playing in a new league regardless of where they finish.