Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall to wear Camo kit in honour of 100 years since WW1

13»

Comments

• Options
    WW1 and millwall...i bet their fans say they didn't start it...
  • Options
    100% profit to charity would be a nice touch.

Can't stand MillSmall...
  • Options

Can't stand MillSmall...

20% is going to the charity. I wouldn't be surprised if that's about the profit margin on these shirts once design and manufacturing costs are taken out.

Oh, and well said all those on here (90%) who have given Millwall credit for this. All the others lack class in my opinion. Football rivalries should be put to one side with things this.

• Options

Can't stand MillSmall...

20% is going to the charity. I wouldn't be surprised if that's about the profit margin on these shirts once design and manufacturing costs are taken out.

Oh, and well said all those on here (90%) who have given Millwall credit for this. All the others lack class in my opinion. Football rivalries should be put to one side with things this.

The YouTube video I posted is nothing to do with football rivalry, it's to do with scum.
  • Options
    I went to buy some camouflage trousers once but could not find them in the shop
  • Options

Well done on this occasion
    Unfortunately it will take a bit more than this to bring their reputation out from the gutter!

Our reputation is far from that...
    PL54 said:

Can't stand MillSmall...

The YouTube video I posted is nothing to do with football rivalry, it's to do with scum.
    Zzzzzzzz

• Options
    Kessell7 said:

JMP said:

In the advert, Holloway can be heard reading war poem In Flanders Feilds

Wow I Didn't Know Ian Holloway Could Read.....
    You could do with some camouflage on your caps lock.

• Options
    PL54 said:

Can't stand MillSmall...

And it's got nothing to do with the thread either so not sure why you posted it.