Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Norwich City V Charlton Athletic|Championship|30 September 2014|Preview, Views, News and Line Ups

124»

Comments

• Options

Saw Norwich beat Watford at Carrow road the first game of the season. They won 3-0 but it should have been 5-0.
    Near full house (including me and my Charlton supporting cousin) tonight under floodlights, no chance.
    Excellent result if we mange to draw - a win would be remarkable.
    If we win I will strut around Norfolk in my reds shirt like a dog with two -----, well you know what I mean.

They're not Bayern. I'm sure we'll at least make it difficult for them.
  • Options
    Unfortunately this match I believe we have Norfolk Enchance !
  • Options
    Come on Addicks, let's be 'avin yer!!!!! And a 3-1 loss is my guess.
  • Options
    3-1 Charlton, Paul Mortimer scoring a brilliant solo goal to start my love for him.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 53s
    Norwich boss Neil Adams in tonight's programme describes Charlton as "a very well-organised side". I'd go along with that.
  • Options
    1-3 Harriott 2 Igor 1
  • Options
    The pressure is on Norwich who are due a defeat at home same as we are due a win away. We have a sneakily good record at Carrow Road and really are not under pressure. 10 games in is the marker to your season in my opinion and even if we lose we should stay top 10. 3-0 Norwich but lets not get too upset.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Not happy

There's a surprise.

Will you be campaigning for Peeters Out soon?

• Options
    Can't see past a 4-3 defeat. It's almost a certainty. My William Hill account shall be put on that.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Not happy with the team selection
    Wilson was so bad last time out in front of Gomaz , Jackson and again no Solly this can't go on with him ......

Not sure who going to create out of Jackson, Wilson and Cousins to much pressure on Buyons

Yeah you're right he should play all of our world class players instead...

What else did you honestly expect? Solly probably can't play and he probably doesn't want to risk JBG/he's injured.

Have you not noticed the lack of forwards in the line up? Looks like we're going in for the draw which I think is reasonable with such a thin squad. We don't have the depth of other sides (like Norwich) in this league do. Cheer up mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tucudean not even on bench?
  • Options
    Its a team that's set up to get a result imo. You can only work with what you've got!
  • Options
    Game live on Radio - channel 144 BBC R5 SX
  • Options

Smash and grab. 1-0 Charlton. A fired up Jackson after his late night reading of Charlton Life gets the winner.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29289382

Blackpool kept 44% possession and also had the same amount of shots on target. I'm not sure if anyone actually saw all of the goals by Norwich but one was an own goal by Blackpool, one was a deflection and the other was a solo effort by their left winger Josh Murphy. Josh Murphy would not have done what he did against Blackpool to Solly or Gomez and wouldn't have scored past Henderson from that range imo.

I know they still won regardless and stats aren't everything and they have been impressive but I can't see them having an easy night with us. I actually feel pretty good about this game and more worried about Birmingham at home.

Why do I not bet!?

Fkn get in. What a win.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Watch us win now !!!!!!!

I think your positivity rubbed off on the team. Well done.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

colin1961 said:

Watch us win now !!!!!!!

I think your positivity rubbed off on the team. Well done.
    Cheers Colin.
  • Options

A 1-0 win, Johnnie Jackson to score

hope you put some dosh on that!

• Options
    colin1961 said:

Not happy with the team selection
    Wilson was so bad last time out in front of Gomaz , Jackson and again no Solly this can't go on with him ......

Not sure who going to create out of Jackson, Wilson and Cousins to much pressure on Buyons

When you have the skipper to pop up with a 86 minute winner you can't go wrong, eh Colin ?

• Options

Not often I say this but I fancy a win on the road for the first time this season. Brum at home will be the banana skin.

I wish I hadn't said this. I can see the hate mail arriving already.